Anyone update to iOS7?

Options
Curious to know if anyone has "upgraded" to the new iOS and how MyFitnessPal has been affected, if at all? I know a crap ton of apps on my iPad have been updated over the last few weeks (30+ in the last 3 days alone) but 1) that doesn't mean they'll necessarily work and 2) didn't notice if MFP was one of them.

Replies

• RN514
    RN514 Posts: 1,107 Member
    Options
    I JUST posted a topic about this :)

I can't download it yet. It's killing me..I'm pretty excited about it!
  • jhandloff
    Options
    I just upgraded and MFP crashes. I haz a SAD!!!!
  • TinyTeTe
    TinyTeTe Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Yes! And I LOVE it!
  • jhandloff
    Options
    AH! Deleted the app, reinstalled from the cloud, all good now!
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,834 Member
    Options
    Did it this morning. MFP is running fine on mine.

ONly a few apps have had issues and I am enjoying the new look and functions.
  • kkgant
    kkgant Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Updated no problem. MFP isn't crashing but it won't sync!
  • thxo
    thxo Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    I love it, despite the fact that it took 4 hours to complete the upgrade.. so annoying.
  • _Krys10_
    _Krys10_ Posts: 1,234 Member
    Options
    I love it, despite the fact that it took 4 hours to complete the upgrade.. so annoying.

mine took like 20 minutes, it goes a lot quicker if it is charging while you do it.
  • Zomoniac
    Zomoniac Posts: 1,169 Member
    Options
    Works for me, just with the extreme annoyance that if you come away and go back in it resyncs and goes back to the homepage. Very irritating if you're writing a message to someone on here, get a text, go read that and come back to MFP, it goes back to the front page and ditches what you'd been doing.

Away from MFP, aside from the calendar no longer doing an appointment list, and no longer being able to see more than the next appointment and the next 7 hours on the notification screen, and podcasts being removed from the music app so I now can't add them to a playlist or access them from Nike+, everything else seems to work.

But other than them breaking all the things I use the most for no reason, and it being the ugliest thing I've ever seen, it's just great.
  • amandaleigh_
    Options
    How do you delete an item you've added to your diary on MFP on IOS7? I used to just be able to swipe it and hit delete. Now when I swipe an item, it goes to either yesterday or tomorrow.

Help?
  • evanbeek
    evanbeek Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Assuming you've figured it out already, but for anyone else with the same question:

Tap Edit in the upper left
    Tap the red circle with the white line to the left of the item
    Tap delete to the right of the item
  • evanbeek
    evanbeek Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    And now with the new version:

Tap the Pencil Icon (Edit) at the bottom of the list
    Select the item(s) to delete
    The Edit icon becomes a red delete button
    Tap to delete

You can also move items from one meal to another in the Edit mode

After tapping the Pencil Icon drag the food item using the three bars on the right
    Tap the Pencil Icon to save

Fun!