Down 71 pounds! (Pics)

Options

Replies

• kerrera
    kerrera Posts: 43
    Options
    You look fantastic! i must pull my finger out and catch up with you!
  • BigGail
    BigGail Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    You look brilliant - well done you x What dedication.
  • highrise
    highrise Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    Wow - you look fantastic! Great job!
  • AnAbsoluteDiva
    AnAbsoluteDiva Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    Beautiful! I love that you posted the change in your fitness (mile per minute). It speaks volumes to how your heart feels about this! Good for you!!!
  • MusicalMe
    MusicalMe Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Thanks, everyone! I do feel amazing and I can't believe that I'm the same person as I was a year ago.

Someone asked me about my arms. I've been doing LOTS and LOTS of toning with my arms. I do enough weight so that I struggle a little, but not enough to be really difficult. A major one that has helped is doing my triceps. I use 20 pounds of resistance, hold my arms above my head and drop my arms back behind my head and back up. It burns, but it gets the job done!

Not only have I lost the weight, but I've improved my fitness to about 200%. That's the thing I'm most excited about!

Thanks again to everyone for your comments. Can't wait to post my final pics!
  • EverHopeful
    Options
    Congratulations you look phenomenal. I'm just starting this journey and decided to read some success stories. You have every reason to be proud of what you've accomplished. Keep up the work and you'll reach your goal.
  • EverHopeful
    Options
    Me again. I hope you don't mind me asking about your arms and lifting weights. I assume that this has helped you tone them up. It's the one thing I worry about. I'm too heavy now, but I worry about being thin and all flabby!
  • sgp329
    sgp329 Posts: 184
    Options
    So, as of my weigh in yesterday, I am now down 71 pounds since starting my weight loss journey on January 15th of this year! I just started doing TurboFire by BeachBody so I am hoping these next 44 pounds will just melt off!!! :happy:

Here are my before and after pics:
    NovtoOct.jpg

Gone from 264.4 pounds to 193.4 pounds.
    Gone from a size 2X top to a M/L top.
    Gone from a size 24W pants to a 14 or 16 misses pants, depending.
    Gone from a 28 1/2 minute mile to a 16 1/2 minute mile.

You, little missy, are amazing!!!!! Thanks for sharing your progress. It is really motivational to see your results.
  • amie1004
    amie1004 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Fantastic work! Can't wait to see the next round of pics :)
  • page68
    page68 Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    Holy canoli!! You look fabulous. Your hard work has really paid off. Be proud!!
  • AnnaPixie
    AnnaPixie Posts: 7,439 Member
    Options
    FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANTAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASTIC!!! :bigsmile:
  • lisafrancis629
    Options
    I agree with a previous post - you do look like a different person. Thanks for posting the pics. They are really motivational. :flowerforyou:
  • NatalieWinning
    NatalieWinning Posts: 999 Member
    Options
    Thats a huge transformation! What a difference! Honestly it looks like you lost more. Good luck with the rest. I don't think it's luck. I know you worked at it! It's an inspiration.
  • vi_msbehavin
    vi_msbehavin Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on your weight loss! You look amazing!
  • laurasimmons
    laurasimmons Posts: 578 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic!
  • DayAtATime
    Options
    You look fabulous! Thanks for sharing your success. You are a true inspiration.
  • shariguymon
    shariguymon Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on your transformation! Just a wonderful additional testimony of the reality of change for each of us! Truly inspirational!
  • californiajuls
    californiajuls Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You look truly amazing!!!
  • kendra1976
    kendra1976 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    you look fantasic!! Hot momma! :)
  • Sumatra
    Sumatra Posts: 181
    Options
    Wow! What an amazing transformation! You look GREAT!!! Keep it up! I hope you get to your goal very quickly and easily!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!