TV characters you hate.

Options

Replies

• Mutant13
    Mutant13 Posts: 2,485 Member
    Options
    Catelyn Stark.

Me too I thought I was the only one... Oh and Obviously Lori and Andrea.

Anyone who has read the books or watched the show knows that Catelyn's advice basically causes everyone to die. Everything from urging Ned to go serve as the Hand to capturing Tyrion and bringing him to the Veil has resulted in people dying.

OH. And she hates Jon Snow. I seriously hate that lady.

Catelyn was one of my least favourite characters in the books and on the show. I think I hate her more on the show though
  • ElikaCousland
    ElikaCousland Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Anyone who has read the books or watched the show knows that Catelyn's advice basically causes everyone to die. Everything from urging Ned to go serve as the Hand to capturing Tyrion and bringing him to the Veil has resulted in people dying.

Catelyn was one of my least favourite characters in the books and on the show. I think I hate her more on the show though
    I hated her until the Red Wedding. Then the performance delivered by her actress was so gut wrenching, I couldn't hate her anymore. Just felt way too bad for her.
  • FrenchMob
    FrenchMob Posts: 1,167 Member
    Options
    There are many characters that I don't like (Andrea from TWD comes to mind) but hate? Two come to mind:
    Kramer on Seinfeld. I swear, I don't know how the other 3 didn't just kill him. Waste of space.
    Tara on Buffy. Especially when she first showed up, with the stammering. I get it, you're awkward and insecure, shut up.
    IMO Kramer was the ONLY thing funny about Seinfeld. I don't know how that show lasted so long.
  • jeffd247
    jeffd247 Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    I should have said... everyone that ever played in a show on the CW.
  • Mischievous_Rascal
    Mischievous_Rascal Posts: 1,791 Member
    Options
    Jebus! I have no clue who most of these characters are. (However, it seems I'm not missing much with my lack of TV watching...)
  • Mutant13
    Mutant13 Posts: 2,485 Member
    Options

I hated her until the Red Wedding. Then the performance delivered by her actress was so gut wrenching, I couldn't hate her anymore. Just felt way too bad for her.

That's a really good point actually. Her acting in that scene was excellent
  • Alex_is_Hawks
    Alex_is_Hawks Posts: 3,499 Member
    Options
    i have never hated anyone like I have hated Skylar White.
  • gabbygirl78
    gabbygirl78 Posts: 936 Member
    Options
    The guy who was Doogie Howser and now is on that How I Met Your Mother (?) show.

You hate Neil Patrick Harris? Wow. You should watch Dr. Horrible's Sing Along Blog. It's streaming on Netflix. It will change your mind.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • sheenarama
    sheenarama Posts: 733 Member
    Options
    I agree with Caillou, he's just the worst.

HAHA... all parents who have to watch that little *kitten* hate him I think!!!
  • Melissa22G
    Melissa22G Posts: 847 Member
    Options
    Andrea from the Walking Dead.

Most annoying character EVER.

My husband and I opened a bottle of wine when her character finally died.
  • theoriginaljayne
    theoriginaljayne Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    The guy who was Doogie Howser and now is on that How I Met Your Mother (?) show.
    You hate Neil Patrick Harris? Wow.

how does anyone even hate NPH
    seriously
    how

Anyway, I second Catelyn Stark, for the most part. Felt bad for her, still didn't like her. Same with Sansa.

+ Sarah Caulfield from Spooks made me want to punch things. Thankfully she didn't last long.

+ Betty Draper from Mad Men.

+ Anderson and Donovan from Sherlock, but you're *supposed* to hate them, so I don't know if they count.
  • apedeb09
    apedeb09 Posts: 805 Member
    Options
    Meredith from Grey's Anatomy. She's just annoying.

Umm, that's all I can think of right now.
  • Bobbie8786
    Bobbie8786 Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    Laurel on Arrow. I have no idea why, but when I see her face I want to punch her.
    Abby (Angie Harmon) on Law and Order, oh how I hated her.

I realize it seems lame to "hate" a fictional character but, in my defense, our brains don't know the difference between fact and fiction, at least that is what my in depth research on Cracked.com asserts.
  • bookworm_847
    bookworm_847 Posts: 1,903 Member
    Options
    So TWD is back on tv, a show I love but was also host to two of my least favourite characters on tv ever

Andrea-she was awesome in the comics, meddling and shortsighted in the show

And Lori- she made my blood boil. Manipulative, hypocritical and useless.

I have a friend who LOVES TWD, and a couple of years ago he said he wished that Lori and Shane would just get killed off already. Your post reminded me of that.

Spence from King of Queens
    Pretty much everyone from the original Melrose Place (which is why I quit watching)
    I don't know if I hate her really, but I always wish I could just skip over all of Tara's storylines on True Blood.
  • _Emma_Problema_
    _Emma_Problema_ Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    From TWD I always hated Lori.

But I don't really understand all the hate for Andrea. I saw her as the most bada$$ character on the show. She didn't quite figure out that the Governor was evil and wanted comfort in the town, but I kind of saw that as more human than something to dislike.

Explanations as to why she's such a disliked character please? Her death made me teary.
  • aliencheesecake
    aliencheesecake Posts: 570 Member
    Options
    Daisy WIck from Bones... wanna snap her neck whenever she opens her mouth.
  • aliencheesecake
    aliencheesecake Posts: 570 Member
    Options

Lana from Smallville- I felt like the show tried to shove her down your throat, and next to other female characters (Chloe) she came off as unlikeable.

Anyone want to add their own to the list?
    Oh, I always hated that b*tch too!
  • VelvetMorning
    VelvetMorning Posts: 398 Member
    Options
    Arthur is generally a prick.
  • cingle87
    cingle87 Posts: 717 Member
    Options
    Lori annoyed the living daylights out of me and don't get me started on Andrea, silly little bit*h