New to MFP

KleinLisa
KleinLisa Posts: 1
edited September 22 in Introduce Yourself
Hi Everyone!

My name is Lisa. I just joined your group. I'm hoping this will make me more aware of what I'm eating so I can make more healthful decisions. I hope to eliminate the processed junk food and sugar from my diet.

I wish you all the best with your goals. If you ever want to chat, I'm here to provide support.

All the best!

Replies

• JayneWilson1963
    JayneWilson1963 Posts: 543 Member
    Welcome. I have been on MFP for 3 months, starting my 4th. It's the best decision I have made in many years. I have lost weight with diets many times before, but it was never a lifestyle change. This time is different; it's a lifestyle change, not a diet. Good luck on your weight loss journey. Please feel free to add me as a friend; we can help motivate each other.
  • lynne_p
    lynne_p Posts: 173 Member
    Hi Lisa, and welcome to MFP! You'll find lots of support and encouragement on this site. I have been here about 45 days and I've lost eight pounds in addition to the ten pounds I lost prior to discovering this site. Feel free to add me as a friend and we can help motivate each other in our new healthy lifestyle.
  • Hey, Lisa its your IC buddy!

This site has been helpful to me and I hope it helps you.

one thing I like is the food diary so if I'm confused as to why haven't lost any weight I can look back and see why.. usually its because I LOVE chocolate and didn't use portion control.

I wish you good luck!
  • STR0NGisSEXY
    STR0NGisSEXY Posts: 128 Member
    yay. welcome. i just joined today, too.
This discussion has been closed.