Day 4 going to 100 juice fast

Options
Love to have encouraging friends! Seriously encouraging! This is a sure and healthy way to lose weight so please add me as a friend! I need some juicer buddies! I live in central California where I moved from Alabama and want some friends to chat with as well!

Positive reinforcement come this way! Oh I'm Summer btw!

Replies

• jonnythan
    jonnythan Posts: 10,161 Member
    Options
    You won't find many "juicer" buddies because the people who "juice fast" don't last and don't find long-term success.

It's extremely unhealthy. You didn't become 210 lbs overweight because you're so smart and knowledgeable about what's healthy and appropriate.

The solution to morbid obesity is not anorexia.

Listen to the people who are far more knowledgeable, experienced, and successful than yourself. None of them are "juicers."
  • Mutant13
    Mutant13 Posts: 2,485 Member
    Options
    We should be friends!

I'm in day 221 of a 999 day juice fast. I really want to see the definition of my vital organs and food is too confusing!

Reinforcement!
  • redladywitch
    redladywitch Posts: 799 Member
    Options
    You need to go find a juicing group on MFP. This is really getting old.
  • stumblinthrulife
    stumblinthrulife Posts: 2,558 Member
    Options
    OP, can I suggest that you look at the juicer specific groups on MFP? You will find support there. You know you won't find support on the main forums, and you must be aware that you are just restarting the same debate that got locked yesterday.

Intentionally making inflammatory posts is against the MFP ToS.
  • heylookitsval
    heylookitsval Posts: 1,141 Member
    Options
    I don't juice , but I'm from Central California too :)
  • RivenV
    RivenV Posts: 1,667 Member
    Options
    1ef.jpg
  • TeaBea
    TeaBea Posts: 14,517 Member
    Options
    Love to have encouraging friends! Seriously encouraging! This is a sure and healthy way to lose weight so please add me as a friend! I need some juicer buddies! I live in central California where I moved from Alabama and want some friends to chat with as well!

Positive reinforcement come this way! Oh I'm Summer btw!

Wow! I like fruit too!! ...but I'm not from California or Alabama!!!........this looks like trolling to me!!!
  • p4ulmiller
    p4ulmiller Posts: 588 Member
    Options
    Wait. If you are on Day 4, but Day 1 was Monday....

Looks like your knowledge of arithmetic is on a par with your knowledge of health and nutrition.
  • sweebum
    sweebum Posts: 1,060 Member
    Options
    We should be friends!

I'm in day 221 of a 999 day juice fast. I really want to see the definition of my vital organs and food is too confusing!

Reinforcement!

:drinker: :laugh: Spit out my tea.
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,867 Member
    Options
    Juicing for 100 days is in no way healthy....there's a lot more to proper nutrition than getting your veg and fruit.
  • sijomial
    sijomial Posts: 19,811 Member
    Options
    Hmmmm - I smell fish.
  • kittymeowrundforfun89
    Options
    Word.
This discussion has been closed.