Wii Just Dance

Options
Does anyone have this game. I was thinking about getting it and using to as a add on to my workouts?

Replies

• louloup
    louloup Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    I just got Just dance 2 today. ITS FANTASTIC!!!!!

I loved Just dance 1 and this one is even better. Better songs, more energetic dances. my fave at the min is "wake me up before you go,go" wham. I rock at that one :))

Buy either 1 or better still 2. You will NOT regret it :)
  • ltlhmom
    ltlhmom Posts: 1,202 Member
    Options
    Yes my daughter has the game. I have played it with her. It is fun. You dance to the moves. You can do it against someone else and see who gets more points. It could be a good work out.
  • EverHopeful
    Options
    We have a Wii but I haven't heard of this. Please let us know how it goes. It sounds like fun.
  • kristinlough
    kristinlough Posts: 828 Member
    Options
    It's awesome :smile: Get it yesterday (and I'll be getting JD2 soon!!) The only negative I can give it is that it's more arm-movement specific than leg-movement, so the calorie burn is only so big. But it is SO much fun - and it makes a workout so much better! I like to do 4 or 5 dances (full-length) before a good other workout and then I have a nice warmed up body before I start the harder stuff.

You'll like it, I know you well enough to know :wink:
  • wrevhn
    wrevhn Posts: 864 Member
    Options
    i saw that previewed on nintendo week. i was thinking about getting it. i know dancing is an awesome workout, plus fun. i been curious about it too!

so, sounds like a good buy then? (well the jd2)
  • richmondhillgal
    Options
    Get Just Dance 2! I love the first one and cant wait to get #2. It gets you moving but not a steady say 30 min, you have to pick song by song but it will get your heart pumping and it's fun and the time flies! plus it is already listed on here as well as many other wii activities
  • Suedre
    Suedre Posts: 435 Member
    Options
    My six year old and I play it and really enjoy it. You WILL sweat, but it isnt as much of a workout as my step classes. Of course, my step classes aren't as much fun! :)
  • loopybec2002
    loopybec2002 Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    i have brought this but not received it yet. You say its more arm movements than legs but is there any way you can walk on spot or do $teping on wii balance board during/inbetween routines just to get moving? I hope i like it i adore my wii fit plus but unsure about the biggest loser game. Want something to build in around the wii fit plus so i dont get bored
  • RushinBruisette
    RushinBruisette Posts: 2,109 Member
    Options
    Hey chicky :smile: I have both the 1st and 2nd. I love them! The first is fairly simple and I used it to help knock away the pounds during the summer. I just bought the 2nd one, harder moves, more songs and options and it's a blast. I can't wait to see how much more I may be able to lose with the 2nd.

I'd buy them both, not at the same time as that's a big chunk of change, but they are so much fun. :heart: