As I approach 100 lbs lost

Options

Replies

• VeganAmandaJ
    VeganAmandaJ Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    Wow! That is amazing work for under a year!! Maybe you already addressed this somewhere else but what have you been doing to lose so much?
    Thanks
    I started on November 7th of last year
  • mamadon
    mamadon Posts: 1,422 Member
    Options
    You look amazing girl!!!
  • eazy_
    eazy_ Posts: 516 Member
    Options
    Wow! That is amazing work for under a year!! Maybe you already addressed this somewhere else but what have you been doing to lose so much?
    Thanks

She breaks it down in the about me on her profile.

>>I have been at this since November 2012. In that time I've gotten my whole life back and then some. I've done it through a 1500 calorie diet with Zumba, running, tennis, and including fun fit activities into every day life.<<
  • OsricTheKnight
    OsricTheKnight Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    Forget that goal. You got it, look at the huge difference you've killed it! The exact number isn't the thing, the thing is a year of amazing progress, a totally different you - a you who knows how to do it and can do it again.

Now, a new goal? Another 100 by next Nov 6? What motivated you the first time? Use it or a new motivation to keep on trucking right past your first anniversary and towards your second!

Osric
  • mfernando6
    Options
    Dont give up!!!!! I am the same age as you started at a very close weight and am very close to your weight now. You got this!!!!
  • _TastySnoBalls_
    _TastySnoBalls_ Posts: 1,298 Member
    Options
    If you need a "diet" break, eat @ maintenance for a week and then go back to a deficit. You're so close to your goal, DO NOT GIVE UP!!!! Seriously don't, you'll hate yourself later for it.
  • RangiRose
    Options
    Forget that goal. You got it, look at the huge difference you've killed it! The exact number isn't the thing, the thing is a year of amazing progress, a totally different you - a you who knows how to do it and can do it again.

Now, a new goal? Another 100 by next Nov 6? What motivated you the first time? Use it or a new motivation to keep on trucking right past your first anniversary and towards your second!

Osric

^^^ This, and because YOUR SO WORTH IT:flowerforyou:
  • nathalier71
    nathalier71 Posts: 570 Member
    Options
    You need to look at those pictures you posted closely - see the amazing work you have already achieved? You have a bit more to go - you can do it!!!

Take a break for a couple days if you need to - but don't give up! you are almost there!
  • mwal74
    mwal74 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    This is amazing..don't you DARE give up now. I DARE you to keep going!! you are almost there. and you look AMAZING!! Amp it up, kick it into high gear and you are golden! you have accomplished so much. I hope a year from now I can be doing the same! :flowerforyou:

I'll back that up with a double dog dare! You know you can't ignore those, it's against the basic rules of life. :indifferent: :huh: :happy:
  • LesaDave
    LesaDave Posts: 1,480 Member
    Options
    DON'T GIVE UP!! You are sooooooooo close, and you have done a MAH-velous job. YOU CAN DO THIS!!

And congrats on the 97 pounds GONE!!
  • dunnodunno
    dunnodunno Posts: 2,290 Member
    Options
    Great transformation. If you ever feel like giving up just keep repeating in your head three more pounds until I reach a hundred. When you do reach that you'll feel amazing & want to carry on.
  • asummersbreeze
    asummersbreeze Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    You can do this !!! Look how far you have come .... its not worth it ... it really is not worth what ever it is you are thinking about doing to ruin all the hard work you have done.. Remember ... eating healthy is a WAY OF LIFE ... yeah you did a goal but now you have to live this way of life ... Maintaing is your new goal !!!! Maintianing is your new goal... that is what this is all about ...if you have further to go then give it a break for a month and Maintain ... Just Maintain... then jump back onto the weightloss ride and lose more... I hate to see anyone go thru so much and then boom lose it nearing the finish line... Good luck and remember Maintain ;)
  • cupcakes_and_cardio
    cupcakes_and_cardio Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    You're doing great! Sometimes we do need that extra push and I know I already have early in my journey. I think it was a good idea to post this, maybe to gain more motivation and to keep going. Sometimes you need positive reinforcement. :) Great work, don't give up, keep going. If you quit, think about 1 year from now. 'nough said, right?
  • dezb64
    dezb64 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    You look amazing, don't give up now you are so close.
  • kimad
    kimad Posts: 3,010 Member
    Options
    You've come way to far to give up now!!!! You are on here posting because you know better, just need a lift.
    We have all been there!!! I am there right now, but I am working hard to get my loss back!

Add me if you like
  • HandyASH
    HandyASH Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic!!
    Maybe you just need to prove to yourself that u can do this, do something that u have always wanted to do rock climbing, snow boarding, hiking, ect. anything that you have wanted to do and have been intimidated to do. Grab a friend and just do it. Prove to yourself that you are not out of the game of your new life. :smile: :wink: :flowerforyou:
  • comm1t_1984
    comm1t_1984 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    You look like you are so happy! :happy: Congrats!!!
  • wendyg311
    wendyg311 Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    I'm out here cheering for you too..........your success is so inspiring to so many people, but most important to yourself

I can not speak for you, but as for myself, I frequently fall short of accomplishments . Maybe a self esteem thing for me. I think that is why I am overweight to begin with. I see this in myself now that I am older. I don't finish what I start, and I think, this is my reason.
    Do you normally follow through with things to the end?
    Just an idea.

Please don't give up !!
  • acstansell
    acstansell Posts: 567 Member
    Options
    I lost 60lbs and fell off the wagon after a year's worth of stress and losing my job caused me to get depressed.

DO.NOT.GIVE.UP.

Getting back on the wagon is harder than the first start you made on this journey.
  • xionfairy
    Options
    Wow! :heart: congratulations!! you can do it and no giving up because you went too far now! :happy: *starts cheering* :smile:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!