Anyone else need to lose +100lbs?

Options
Hello weight loss world!

Looking for people who need to lose 100lbs or more. Me, I need to lose 300lbs to be at my ideal weight. A lot of work ahead of me and I have the support of my husband who is losing also.

I thought it would be nice to have friends on here who are going to be doing this long journey also.

Replies

• BabyBrownEyes1991
    Options
    Hello! I need to lose jut under 100 ive lost 30 and gained 4 back=\ so i think its safe to say i need a motivator and friend who can help keep me on track!
  • LosingItForGood13
    LosingItForGood13 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    Yes need to lose 130 have lost 40 so far
  • FrauHaas2013
    FrauHaas2013 Posts: 615 Member
    Options
    Greetings & salutations!!! There are many groups here dedicated specifically to folks needing/wanting to lose 100+ lbs. And there are several of us on here, as well! When I joined a month ago my goal was to lose about 150ish...so far I'm down 17.3 and on my way...is that you in your profile pic? You certainly don't look like you need to lose that much if that is you!

Lots of friendly support online here...we're all facing this challenge together. :-)
  • MMBoeck
    MMBoeck Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I am just starting my journey. I need to lose about 150 pounds. I have lost 9 so far. In for the long haul.
  • sasouna
    sasouna Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Me! Need to lose 110.
  • sugarkissprincess
    sugarkissprincess Posts: 2,595 Member
    Options
    Yes Ma'am. I'm shooting for 130 pounds weight loss. I'm currently a year in and 91 down. Hard work, dedication and motivation is needed to keep going. Feel free to add me or anyone on my friends list, we are all pretty motivated. Good luck!
  • leelo2003
    leelo2003 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    i need to lose over 100,add me
  • katrkels11
    katrkels11 Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    I'm looking to lose over 100 pounds as well, feel free to add me
  • BrandiSeth
    Options
    I have 171 to lose here add me if you want.
  • JazzKat71
    JazzKat71 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Me too...but I'm starting with a smaller goal..and then we'll see is what I keep telling myself lol

Feel free to add me...I'll add a bunch of you as well!
  • ksmithnh
    ksmithnh Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    I've got about 120 to lose to hit my ultimate goal weight, but I cant even think about that number right now. One day, one week, and one pound at a time for now. I decided last Friday to get myself in gear again and find this so helpful! I also joined a wellness challenge at work - an 8 week "Fall Fitness" challenge, with a goal of 90 minutes a week activity (way more than I've been doing for a long time)... I am more hopeful and encouraged than I have been in a long time :)
  • melanina03
    Options
    My ultimate goal is around 100 pounds - I know what clothing size I want to be but I can't set a definite weight goal, but it will be between 90-100 pounds :-)
  • MrsBrown104
    MrsBrown104 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    looking to loose over 100 pounds my self! and always looking for people to keep me motivated! =)
  • flyawaybirdie23
    flyawaybirdie23 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I have about 90 - 100 to lose. I am getting married in May 2015, so I have strong motivation (and a bit of time) but could really use some support and accountability along the way!
  • GardenGirlie
    GardenGirlie Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    I am on the path to lose approx. 190 pounds. I am very committed and steadfast in my logging and sharing of my diary. Anyone in this thread that is also all in and committed is more than welcome to friend request me. We can do this....I and I can guarantee that I am doing this!!!
  • seren1ty74
    seren1ty74 Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    Me! I am looking to lose 150-160. Feel free to add me as a friend!
  • saydev
    saydev Posts: 1
    Options
    I just started today and I am ready to lose 100 pounds. I have gained and lost 50-80 pounds several times throughout my life, and even went through a year or so of going to a health club, walking on the treadmill and doing circuit training 6 days per week. I just turned 50 and I am aiming to keep good health over doing it for vanity. Let's do this! :) Please add me.
  • MrsMof4
    MrsMof4 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hi!! Add me too!! I'm looking to loose 100lbs, it's a long journey but we can motivate each other and get to our ideal weight. Good luck, stay positive :)
  • callas444
    callas444 Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    I've got a little more than 100 to go and I'm making steady progress. It is a long process changing your life. Yep, if you commit to it, mfp will help you change your life. I'm always open to friend requests if anyone needs a good fitness pal.:flowerforyou:
  • PoundLosingMama
    Options
    I am newly engaged and had twins in december of 2012. i have never been "skinny" nor do i want to be. I want to be Healthy. Fit and Healthy. We are planning our wedding for Oct. 2014 and I would love to be at my ideal weight...150....in order for that to happen, i have to lose 120 pounds. I really need the encouragement, support, and friendship of others. i don't want or deserve to be judged, i am human too. i just need some motivation to keep counting calories and to not give up when i don't see the scale moving down as often as i'd like it too. so, ready...get set...GO!!!!!!!