Movies that make you want to hit the gym right then and ther

13»

Replies

• janeite1990
    janeite1990 Posts: 671 Member
    Terminator 2, with buff Linda Hamilton

and

This sounds really weird, but Black Swan. The scrawniness of the actresses grosses me out, but their beautiful dancing inspires me.
  • Dilfster
    Dilfster Posts: 416 Member
    any rocky movie- but 1,2 and rocky balboa are my favorites.

oh, and the karate kid makes me want to wax my car and paint the fence.
  • Operation_Me
    Operation_Me Posts: 869 Member
    Fight Club and Zombieland
  • stufie
    stufie Posts: 142 Member
    Into the blue...they are all tanned and toned..Jessica Alba has an amazing body..and Paul Walker rarely wears a shirt...that does it for me.

I couldn't agree more!!
  • Hannova
    Hannova Posts: 50
    Die Hard.

Really, Bruce Willis was in shape and still carried an air of ordinary-guy-does-amazing-things. Not that I'm planning on being prepared for the next hostage takeover at my company Christmas party, but I'd like to feel as if I can take on anything unexpected.
  • Elen_Sia
    Elen_Sia Posts: 638 Member
    Kick-*kitten*. It's the soundtrack. :laugh:
  • shanlynt
    shanlynt Posts: 718 Member
    Supersize Me
  • shanlynt
    shanlynt Posts: 718 Member
    Actually watching an episode of 600 lb woman also makes me want to hit the gym
  • bump
  • AlbionLass
    AlbionLass Posts: 136
    GI Jane
    Terminator 2
    Dog Soldiers
    Black Hawk Down
    The Hurt Locker
  • Tempe729
    Tempe729 Posts: 270 Member
    Generally dance movies. I watch Step Up or Center Stage and I think: wow I really need to take more dance classes!

Oh and Kill Bill. And Tomb Raider.

Agreed! I'm not super proud that I watch dance movies from time to time but they always make me want to get off my *kitten* and shake it lol.

Have to add "Shall We Dance" in there too! (I'm actually going to take a ballroom dance class next quarter that focuses on the waltz & foxtrot) Always wanted to learn how to ballroom dance.. and J.Lo. is absolutely gorgeous! (big bums ftw!)
  • jadedone
    jadedone Posts: 2,446 Member
    Generally dance movies. I watch Step Up or Center Stage and I think: wow I really need to take more dance classes!

Oh and Kill Bill. And Tomb Raider.

Agreed! I'm not super proud that I watch dance movies from time to time but they always make me want to get off my *kitten* and shake it lol.

Have to add "Shall We Dance" in there too! (I'm actually going to take a ballroom dance class next quarter that focuses on the waltz & foxtrot) Always wanted to learn how to ballroom dance.. and J.Lo. is absolutely gorgeous! (big bums ftw!)

I haven't seen that one. But I definitely aspire to dancers legs. Ok not the people with really skinny ones. But the ones with the thick toned ones...which is totally a better match with my own body type.
  • WARRIOR!
  • healthyandfitgirl14
    healthyandfitgirl14 Posts: 413 Member
    Karate kid!!
  • ronit_rai
    ronit_rai Posts: 325 Member
    warrior,rocky 1,2,3,4,5,6 ,the rundown,the karate kid etc
  • Kung Fu Panda
    Kung Fu Panda 2
  • RaggedyPond
    RaggedyPond Posts: 1,487 Member
    Underworld because Kate Beckingsale is gorgeous and you just go 'why can't I look like her? Gotta hit the gym!' :D