I accept my faults and everything else about me!

Options
dani22105
dani22105 Posts: 94 Member
My life is changing. It's changing for the better and I have so much to live for. It is gorgeous outside, I am blessed and I have a mighty God that isn't going to let me quit at anything in my life. Weight loss being one. My issues I know mostly stem from my weight. I cannot wait for the day that my weight is not my number one worry.

As for dating, it can be put on hold right now. Self discovery and loving myself is what I need to fix. You are all right. How can I let someone love me if I don't love myself fully. I love myself enough to change. To get better at everything I do. To understand that being skinny isn't going to "fix" my issues with the love that I need for myself. I'm accepting the fact that my weight has a lot to do with my outlook on life. I'm happy but I could be happier. I've realized I put myself last on the list. I need to make myself first for once and get to the person I've always wanted to be. Life is TOO short to be miserable. So here's to a new and healthy beginning. It's never too late. I need to improve my mind, body and soul. The man who gets me is one lucky *kitten* lol but for now, I need to be the luck I've needed all these years and start with ME.

I felt the need to express how amazing life is and how ****ty we can make it when we feel so poorly about ourselves. I turn 25 in 8 days and this is just the beginning. PEACE, LOVE and FAITH :)

Replies

• BrandNewFabulousMe
    Options
    Love your mindset!
  • qtgonewild
    qtgonewild Posts: 1,930 Member
    Options
    im doing the same self discovery. its awesome.
  • bebifal
    bebifal Posts: 98
    Options
    lovely post. Definitely inspiring!!
  • knitapeace
    knitapeace Posts: 1,013 Member
    Options
    You can do this! You have the entire world spread out in front of you, you are so young and have such a good attitude. When you hit my advanced age (OK, only 43 but still...) you will be SO GLAD you took control of this part of your life while you were young and didn't let it hold you back from being your best self for all those years. The voice of experience! :) Keep it up.
  • phw426
    phw426 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Amen to that sister....!
  • yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    Options
    :heart:
  • doalrite
    doalrite Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    How's that working out for you
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!