soooo excited!!

Options
HOOVEY17
HOOVEY17 Posts: 59 Member
So we were doing Biggest Loser at work and I won!!! I lost 24.5 lbs and the best part is....the reward was $1100!! I'm going shopping!

Replies

• HOOVEY17
    HOOVEY17 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    So we were doing Biggest Loser at work and I won!!! I lost 24.5 lbs and the best part is....the reward was $1100!! I'm going shopping!
  • Losing_It
    Losing_It Posts: 3,271 Member
    Options
    That's AWESOME!!!! Good for you! Have fun shopping and keep on keeping on!!!
  • Theresa35
    Theresa35 Posts: 1,102
    Options
    :drinker: HORRAY for you!!! That is an awesome accomplishment and a very generous prize! Go have a great time shopping for all those cute clothes! Oh, and pick something nice up for me while you're out too....LOL! GREAT JOB!!! :drinker:
  • kerrilucko
    kerrilucko Posts: 3,852 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Awesome! And it's a good thing you won all that money, you'll need it cause I bet none of your old clothes fit anymore :bigsmile: yay you!
  • tashjs21
    tashjs21 Posts: 4,584 Member
    Options
    How exciting!! Congratulations!
  • rogers8702
    rogers8702 Posts: 533 Member
    Options
    wow awesome--we did that at my job but everyone started bailing in the middle so the pay out was only $250 (i won of course) damn girl enjoy that cash and victory!!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!