Hey everyone! what do you LOVE about your body RIGHT NOW?

Options

Replies

• AprilMae1975
    Options
    The way my sides curve in between my chest and hips. My waist has gotten smaller so I can really see my hourglass shape coming back.
  • sashanicole88
    sashanicole88 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    I love my hips! After slimming down, I have a whole new appreciation of them. I feel womanly and gorgeous!
  • askeates
    askeates Posts: 1,490 Member
    Options
    Right now, I love the fact that I am starting to see more and more muscle definition in my legs and my arms, and the flab is getting smaller and smaller :laugh:
  • fullofquirks
    fullofquirks Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    My collarbones! Crazy I know, but they've just started popping out a bit and I honestly didn't know if I had any. :blushing:
  • PJ_73
    PJ_73 Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    My forearms. I can't help checking out the definition!
  • FitNurseLex
    FitNurseLex Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    I LOVE my back to booty ratio!
  • FerretBuellerr
    FerretBuellerr Posts: 468 Member
    Options
    My stomach.

And that's a pretty big deal for me to say I love it right now :laugh: It's the first time in about 4 and a half years that it's been as flat as it currently is. Still need to strengthen and firm up all those other areas that I currently "like" (my butt and thighs) including my stomach/core, but I'm feelin pretty darn happy about how I'm lookin! :happy:
  • jazzygurl81
    jazzygurl81 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    I will say that my skin is a lot clearer and my hair has even grown in thicker and longer with eliminating a lot of the junk from my diet.

Other than that, I like how my face and neck are slimming down and becoming more defined...collar bone is popping out, less Charlie Brown cheeks and double chin, lol.
  • jlapey
    jlapey Posts: 1,850 Member
    Options
    I love that as a whole, it simply looks better, feels better and is stronger than last year. Still working on it. My favorite PART right now would have to be my arms. The definition there is really starting to show. :happy:
  • srcardinal10
    srcardinal10 Posts: 387 Member
    Options
    I have a love-hate relationship with my legs but right now I need to love them because I'm running my first full marathon on Sunday and they are going to crush those hills in SF!!!!!!!!!!!
  • ItsCasey
    ItsCasey Posts: 4,022 Member
    Options
    *kitten*. Hamstrings. Let's just say the whole posterior chain. It looks alright.

Shoulders.

I have nice hair, too.
  • ldrosophila
    ldrosophila Posts: 7,512 Member
    Options
    i like my brain some of the funny things it thinks keeps me laughing for hours
  • bcattoes
    bcattoes Posts: 17,299 Member
    Options
    I like my booty. I thank my husband and squats for this. :laugh:

I've always had a big booty and hated it, but my husband has convinced me that it is not a bad thing. And squats (among other things) have kept it from getting saggy as I age. The only thing worse than a big bum is a big flat saggy bum.
  • sjebert
    sjebert Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    I love my fore arms, Always been well defined and that is about I love right now!
  • DenyseMarieL
    DenyseMarieL Posts: 673 Member
    Options
    My butt. I"ve been doing glute bridges and hip thrusts from STrong Curves....
  • qtgonewild
    qtgonewild Posts: 1,930 Member
    Options
    my eyes. ive been getting more and more compliments on them since the start of my journey here.

oh yeah and my calves. theyve always been on the skinnier side but now they are looking very very nice. just waiting for the rest of my body to get there.
  • yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    Options
    my flat belly, visible obliques, girl V and hip bones.
  • MillyFleurs
    MillyFleurs Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    My legs, the hollows developing around my shoulders.
  • Caitu13
    Caitu13 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    How long my hair has gotten. Body part as in thighs, arms, etc. I don't have any likes.
  • maryjaquiss
    maryjaquiss Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    I love how much more I can do with my body now I've started doing yoga - and how strong my core feels (under the layer of padding :wink: )