myfitnesspal newb..

Options
Hey yall.. I'm new here.. and it would be fun to meet people thats taking on this battle like me.. I'm 31yo and I weighed 185lbs in 2003.. I lost most of my family within a few months in 2004 and that really set off my depression and almost a year later I weighed 336lbs.. I stayed that way for years. and a few months back I started playing a video game online and I let it consume me.. I would play for a couple hours and in the minute or so I had between matches I would grab something.. I guess all those small meals helped start my weight loss.. I noticed I was at 320.. then a week later 316.. now 2 weeks ago I weighed 306 when I started myfitnesspal and joined the gym.. and eating way healthier.. I'm now down to 294 and I feel good about it and cant wait to hit the 280's then 270's and so on... But anyways theres alot more to it but I will quit rambling.. Nice to meet any of you and if you want to add me add away...

Brandon

Replies

• KristinNicole82
    KristinNicole82 Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    Welcome and good luck on your fitness journey
  • dave6134
    Options
    Hello, Welcome to MFP. If you'd like a friend don't hesitate to add me.
  • scudmissle1
    Options
    Never give up! Thats what I tell myself Daily Good Luck you can do it!
  • spectruckracer
    Options
    Thanks yall.. yeah its been tough but its gotten alot easier as I kind of settle in to the better habits... I mainly need to start focusing more on better more rounder meal plans.. I've been kind of eating the same stuff over and over.. which to much of a good thing.. well yall know..