The 6 worst MFP personality types (the actual follow-up)

Options
2»

Replies

• EvgeniZyntx
    EvgeniZyntx Posts: 24,208 Member
    Options
    You forgot the white knight, bro.
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    *crickets and groans* Thank you, I'll be here all night! :wink:

Just tell me which one I am I don't have time for this.
  • smc864
    smc864 Posts: 570 Member
    Options
    Perfection! You had me at cat pee.
  • usmcmp
    usmcmp Posts: 21,220 Member
    Options
    The junky:

Unlike the dieter, the junky is a firm believer in calories-in-calories-out. They consistently hover around their goals while hitting up Burger King for that double-whopper on the way home. The mathematical gymnastics they perform to keep their diaries in tact is nothing short of amazing. Unfortunately, they still wonder why they've been on a plateau for the last 3 months and refuse to heed the advice when you suggest some healthier options. We dislike them because they want to have their cake and eat it too.

Interesting. I would classify myself as this, except I took 1st in a bodybuilding competition two weeks ago. How does that work since it seems I can have my cake and eat it too.
  • funforsports
    funforsports Posts: 2,656 Member
    Options
    The only one you missed is The Troll.
  • danofthedead1979
    danofthedead1979 Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    nice, well worth the read, although this thread will inevitably derail at some point. also you forgot the 'diary inquisitor' much like the Spanish Inquisition (and no-one expects the Spanish Inquisition) they will question everything you eat and make snide comments about your food habits, and if you're not eating the right foods, it will be deemed as heresy....
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    nice, well worth the read, although this thread will inevitably derail at some point. also you forgot the 'diary inquisitor' much like the Spanish Inquisition (and no-one expects the Spanish Inquisition) they will question everything you eat and make snide comments about your food habits, and if you're not eating the right foods, it will be deemed as heresy....

oh yeah i HATE this one...this is the ONLY type who i have deleted from my thingie.
  • Kany
    Kany Posts: 336
    Options
    :laugh:
  • TMLPatrick
    TMLPatrick Posts: 558 Member
    Options
    Interesting. I would classify myself as this, except I took 1st in a bodybuilding competition two weeks ago. How does that work since it seems I can have my cake and eat it too.

Yeah, that one is definitely me too...
  • TMLPatrick
    TMLPatrick Posts: 558 Member
    Options

Nice addition! I haven't run across many of those, but they sound like they'd have a field day with my diary.