Fresh Face Friday

Options
walleyclan1
walleyclan1 Posts: 2,784 Member
It makes me sad when girls don't think they look pretty without their make-up on. Let's show each other and ourselves that we don't need make-up to look pretty!

021-1.jpg

Replies

• whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,025 Member
    Options
    no-nope.gif
  • jeanamarshall84
    Options
    uhm..how do you post a pic on here...<---newbie *sigh*
  • whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,025 Member
    Options
    uhm..how do you post a pic on here...<---newbie *sigh*

Upload it to a third party hosting site like Photobucket, then put the image link between [img ][/img ] tags.
  • emmanap91
    emmanap91 Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    VRXSKdC.jpg
  • walleyclan1
    Options
    And a beautiful face to go with the awesome bod!
  • walleyclan1
    Options
    Bump
  • Yiazach
    Yiazach Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    You both look like very nice people!:)
  • speedgoose
    Options
    I'm at work with makeup on right now, but here's one a me from a little while ago!

FF_zpsd65d1a95.jpg
  • nippoleon
    nippoleon Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    ykhrxqS.jpg?1
  • Keenertobeleaner
    Options
    Such pretty hair and eyes
  • WeepingAngel81
    WeepingAngel81 Posts: 2,232 Member
    Options
    I hardly ever wear make up. I like to wear it when I have time, but if it comes down to 5 minutes of extra sleep or make up....I'm taking the sleep!

photo12_zps3f2b641d.jpg

I guess I'm feeling a bit sideways today! I tried to edit the original and I saved over it, but it's still not posting right. :ohwell:
  • HealthyVitamins
    HealthyVitamins Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    sorry, it takes longer for me to pose and find a flattering photo of me without make up than to just put make up on.
  • FerretBuellerr
    FerretBuellerr Posts: 468 Member
    Options
    <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< Make up free for at least 6 months now! I don't even know if I have any left in my apartment anymore.

I'm soooooooooooooooooo glad I finally got over hating how I look, and became happy with my naked face. :bigsmile: It's sure as hell saved me a lot of time and money!
  • BlueAngelChar
    BlueAngelChar Posts: 1,364 Member
    Options
    the top right is make up free :0)
  • ethompso0105
    ethompso0105 Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    I'm so envious of your pretty, clear complexions, ladies! I'd love to go bare-faced, but I'm one of those unfortunate people who started getting acne in college and it's stayed around since (I'm 30 now).

Anyone have any good clear-skin tips? :)
  • BlueAngelChar
    BlueAngelChar Posts: 1,364 Member
    Options
    hydrate Ethompson, i drink 3 litres of water a day as well as cleansing and toning. i want to have fantastic skin when i'm older and it starts with looking after it now!
  • stresco
    stresco Posts: 354 Member
    Options
    I love that natural look! You girls are gorgeous...
  • ethompso0105
    ethompso0105 Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    hydrate Ethompson, i drink 3 litres of water a day as well as cleansing and toning. i want to have fantastic skin when i'm older and it starts with looking after it now!

Yeah, I'm a BIG water drinker...most days I hit at least a gallon. Thanks for the tip, though! :) It's always a good reminder!
  • FerretBuellerr
    FerretBuellerr Posts: 468 Member
    Options
    I'm so envious of your pretty, clear complexions, ladies! I'd love to go bare-faced, but I'm one of those unfortunate people who started getting acne in college and it's stayed around since (I'm 30 now).

Anyone have any good clear-skin tips? :)

What really did it for me was two different things: drinking way more water (instead of any other beverage), and eating less processed foods. I've almost completely cut out all processed and pre-packaged foods from my diet, and the change in my complexion was almost immediate. My SO who has really oily skin, large pores, and suffers from some massive zits (and he's in his 30s too!) also has very very little breakouts now that both of us have changed our diets to something "cleaner" (and prepare for the attacks on clean eating...). I haven't changed anything else skin-product wise or how often I use them (wash, toner, moisturizer every other day at the least).

My skin wasn't super terrible to begin with, however. I always thought it was, but it really wasn't.
  • KiKiWoods
    KiKiWoods Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    bump!