MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    the second one

photog_closet.jpg
    Elton-3_1542465c.jpg
  • daddylawbucks
    daddylawbucks Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Look at PORTRAIT OF A MARRIAGE by Nickerson (or something close to that spelling) for a story of interesting gay women 100 years ago in England
  • VeganLexi
    VeganLexi Posts: 960 Member
    Options
    Random thought: Do you think Mother Nature is turning more and more people gay through the decades to help control the population increases? Is it part of evolution or has there always been this many gay people in the world but everyone was in the closet?

Discuss.

I am finding it difficult to comprehend the stupidity here...
  • Carl01
    Carl01 Posts: 9,370 Member
    Options
    Random thought: Do you think Mother Nature is turning more and more people gay through the decades to help control the population increases? Is it part of evolution or has there always been this many gay people in the world but everyone was in the closet?

Discuss.

shrek2ndonkey.jpg
  • wild_wild_life
    wild_wild_life Posts: 1,334 Member
    Options

Discuss.

Evolution doesn't work that way.
  • pastryari
    pastryari Posts: 8,646 Member
    Options
    VAdpSUx.jpg
  • The_Enginerd
    The_Enginerd Posts: 3,982 Member
    Options
    It's happening right now...

550idiocracytree.jpg

43984935:jpeg_preview_large.jpg
  • escloflowneCHANGED
    escloflowneCHANGED Posts: 3,038 Member
    Options
    so, I realize you are trolling, but....

I believe in evolution. I believe that the earth is round and that the earth revolves around the sun (not the other way around).

As for homosexually, it is not "increasing" but has been widely present throughout the course of human existence:
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_homosexuality

The earth isn't round, it's a oblate spheroid!

the-more-you-know-o.gif
  • sullus
    sullus Posts: 2,839 Member
    Options
    oh man .. you're about as subtle as a brick to the head.

But everyone gets one:

participation-medal.jpg

Trolling is a art.
  • thebigcb
    thebigcb Posts: 2,210 Member
    Options

Discuss.

Out of interest, how is Narnia these days?
  • MyChocolateDiet
    Options

I believe in evolution. I believe that the earth is round and that the earth revolves around the sun (not the other way around).

As for homosexually, it is not "increasing" but has been widely present throughout the course of human existence:
    oh my :huh:

I believe in Revolution. I believe that the earth is round and that the earth revolves around the sun (not the other way around).

FIFY
  • DainaLC
    DainaLC Posts: 18,937 Member
    Options
    :yawn:
  • UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
    Options

Discuss.

This. Nature doesn't even work that way!
  • _HeartsOnFire_
    _HeartsOnFire_ Posts: 5,304 Member
    Options
    VAdpSUx.jpg

This...
  • TX_Rhon
    TX_Rhon Posts: 1,549 Member
    Options
    I'm gonna grab my lunch.........

definitely in for the read. my 'random' thoughts arent so...........so...........he!! I have no words to describe it. :huh:
  • mommabenefield
    mommabenefield Posts: 1,329 Member
    Options
    743.gif
  • kyleekay10
    kyleekay10 Posts: 1,812 Member
    Options
    In.
  • taunto
    taunto Posts: 6,420 Member
    Options
    Evolution is a circle of life. Do you not remember the story of a cub named Simba? If you don't, you've clearly never read Bible and have no room to talk about evolution.

Evolution is right there in the old testiment people! Hercules was a monkey and the reason he had sex with his mother. As per science, it was spartans that were the first to turn humans from monkeys. The science is all there, I don't understand how anyone can deny these facts!.

Please, give science a chance and read about how In Ancient United States of America vampires were hunted to mate with sabertooths to create the superior human beings we see now.
  • MyChocolateDiet
    Options

Discuss.

This. Nature doesn't even work that way!

but what about MOTHER nature?
  • RunThinLift2Tone
    Options

Discuss.

Ok I'll bite.

What exactly does mother nature have to do with a persons sexual preference?

Charles Darwin was the first to formulate a scientific argument for the theory of evolution by means of natural selection. Evolution by natural selection is a process that is inferred from three facts about populations: 1) more offspring are produced than can possibly survive, 2) traits vary among individuals, leading to different rates of survival and reproduction, and 3) trait differences are heritable. Thus, when members of a population die they are replaced by the progeny of parents that were better adapted to survive and reproduce in the environment in which natural selection took place. This process creates and preserves traits that are seemingly fitted for the functional roles they perform.Natural selection is the only known cause of adaptation, but not the only known cause of evolution. Other, nonadaptive causes of evolution include mutation and genetic drift.

So your question really should have been has evolution generated greater numbers of same sex preferences due to natural selection. The theory will be that as the population of same sex preference grows, offspring naturally diminishes and natural selection will change. To what outcome not known

*winner* finally someone with real insite. Thank you for your refreshing knowledge.
This discussion has been closed.