New and Determined

Options
Hey guys! so, i am new to this whole Fitness thing. I am newly engaged and a young mother of twins...i've never been "skinny" nor do i ever want to be. I want to be healthy. I want to feel good about myself and i want to be fit. I want to be able to look at myself in the mirror and keep wearing what i put on the first time because i look good. I don't wanna be the gal who changes 50 million times until i find the one thing that "covers me up." I am getting married next fall and would love to be down to 150 pounds! So, altogether i need to lose 120 pounds. Sounds like a lot to me but i've read others success stories and if they can do it then i believe i can too. i am also using a "helping tool." i was introduced to ACE (Appetite Control, and Energy). IT IS WONDERFUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It helps to curve your appetite, break down your fat, and give you tons of energy without a crash. It is all natural and i recommend it to anyone and everyone who may need a little extra help. The main thing i've learned is to drink tons of water...that is the key to success. I would love any tips, advice, or workouts that would help me reach my goal. i would also be appreciative of any encouraging friends!!! Thanks guys and good luck to everyone!!!!! Have a successful week!:flowerforyou:

Replies

• ValerieS1122
    ValerieS1122 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Hey there! Feel free to friend request me. I have another 75 lbs to lose to get 150lbs. I would love to lose 60 of it by September 2014 because I am also newly engaged and that is when our wedding is!. We can totally do this!!!!!
  • Racusor
    Options
    Hello goodluck and thank you for sharing your motivation and what you do , I do not know what is Ace but I will research now anyway goodluck with all again and hope to hear about more progress
  • Angela7zFit
    Angela7zFit Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Hi there. Good luck on your weight loss journey. This site is great and full of great people who help motivate and support you. Feel free to add me.
  • Hiker_Rob
    Hiker_Rob Posts: 5,547 Member
    Options
    bump
  • jnwalker511
    jnwalker511 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Hey there feel free to add me ( any one can ) I have lost 40 lbs and still need to lose at least 80 to 100 more.