Chalean Extreme Complete (includes pics)

13»

Replies

• Hotbottom
    Hotbottom Posts: 168 Member
    Wow- what an amazing transformation- you must feel so proud of yourself: I'm proud of you :)
  • OW WOW!!! Well done! You're awesome! I love Chaeleen's stuff too. She's amaizing!
  • mum23
    mum23 Posts: 248 Member
    wow!
    look at that body!
  • GiGi76
    GiGi76 Posts: 876 Member
    Wow and Wow, you look AWESOME... Im sure you are soooo proud of yourself and you should be!!! So happy for you!!! :smile:
  • nolachick
    nolachick Posts: 3,278 Member
    WOW! GREAT JOB! U LOOK AMAZING! i started at around your starting weight 190, im down to 168 but someday i hope to be down to 150. i am not able to follow those workout DVD's, but I am hoping I get a hang of it soon and stick to it FOR GOOD!

THANKS FOR THE MOTIVATION
  • mmtiernan
    mmtiernan Posts: 702 Member
    First off, Way To Go! You look great! I myself have just started this personal challenge of working out, I can see how it'd become addicting! Currently I'm doing the 30 day shred, I need to get in shape before trying the other workouts. I own P90X, and am wondering about the Chalean EXTREME...how long is the workout?

The ChaLEAN Extreme workouts average about 30-40 minutes.
  • mmtiernan
    mmtiernan Posts: 702 Member
    Wow! You look AMAZING! Thanks for sharing with us, as it is inspirational! I am at the end of week 3 Burn Circuit of CE and LOVE it! I def feel stronger and a bit more toned. I did not take pics before I started (or even my measurements) and now wish that I had..You mentioned that you are going to start Turbo Fire. Will you be doing it alone or the hybrid schedule with CE that I have seen others mention here? I am thinking ahead and asked for Turbo Jam for Xmas (because it is much less costly and to get a taste of more of Chalene's cardio workouts), but wondering if I should ask for Turbo Fire instead (my family is very supportive of my goals and would get me either). I also was wondering what weight range did you use to get such great results? Right now, I am using 8, 10 and 12's , which is all I own and trying to determine how much heavier weights I should purchase as I continue through the program. Congrats on your results!

There is a 'bonus' workout on one of the ChaLEAN CD's that is very similar to a Turbo Jam workout, so you might want to give it a try to preview and see how you like TurboJam. There is also a forum of folks already doing the ChaLEAN/Turbo Fire hybrid, so you should check it out and get a feel for the program - great group of folks on that forum!! As to your weight ranges, you have to go by feel. My 15 yo daughter is currently doing the program with me and started out with 5, 8 and 10s. She's graduated up to 15 on some exercises! We also have a ChaLEAN forum, if you'd like to join us, we'd love to have you!
  • Sumatra
    Sumatra Posts: 181
    WOW! You look AMAZING! Congratulations! All your hard work has seriously paid off. I am so inspired! I have just started my 4th week of ChaLean Extreme. So, I'm still in the Burn Phase, but I am already seeing some serious results. I doubt other people can really tell that my muscle tone has improved, but I really see it!
  • anna441
    anna441 Posts: 253 Member
    wow...You took fantastic....
  • allie7383
    allie7383 Posts: 865 Member
    looking great! i'm in my 3rd week of TurboFire, and loving it. CE will def. be next on my list!!
  • Bermudabarbie
    Bermudabarbie Posts: 568 Member
    You look so good.
  • undercover
    undercover Posts: 138 Member
    Wow, you look absolutely amazing. Talk about transformation! You were cute before but now you look hot ;) Really inspiring. All the best with the rest!
  • Happyoceangirl
    Happyoceangirl Posts: 1,993 Member
    Un-freakin-believable. I'm sold! :)
  • You 're the IDOL !!! Very truly inspirational !!!
  • Congrats!!!!
  • kdiamond
    kdiamond Posts: 3,329 Member
    You were adorable before and now you're just smokin hot! Good job girl!! Nothing feels better than looking hot in a bikini huh!
  • carmelasergi
    carmelasergi Posts: 163 Member
    You look fantastic! Congrats!! :flowerforyou:
  • leggymomma64
    leggymomma64 Posts: 66 Member
    WOW you look totally amazing and are a true inspiration! Great job!!!
  • mlally1014
    mlally1014 Posts: 119 Member
    WOW! I just started Insanity, but may have to try this next! You look wonderful. I too have the same goal weight, can't wait till I get there.
  • natersmama
    natersmama Posts: 157
    just the inspiration i need to get started =) amazing!
This discussion has been closed.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!