why am i always cold?

Options
hi my names Danielle. Over the last 12 months i have lost a good 10 kilos. I never was Big but was in need of losing a few kilos. I'v got a few more kilos to go before i hit my goal weight but lately i am always cold even when its a 27 degree out side. Can any one explin why im feeling cold all the time?

Replies

• dsjenner
    Options
    hi my names Danielle. Over the last 12 months i have lost a good 10 kilos. I never was Big but was in need of losing a few kilos. I'v got a few more kilos to go before i hit my goal weight but lately i am always cold even when its a 27 degree out side. Can any one explin why im feeling cold all the time?
  • lovableditz
    Options
    ya ive had the same problem. part of it is not having enough body fat to keep your self warm. the big reason though is you aren't eating enough to keep your self warm. im not saying eat more just thats why. so wear a jacket until you reach your weight goal and once you stop losing weight and you are maintaining your weight you should stop feeling so cold.
  • nightangelstars
    nightangelstars Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    I've always been colder than the people around me, but that's just how I am. If this is a new development, and you've changed your diet and exercise (and it sounds like you've made some good progress, so congrats) you may want to double-check with your doctor just to make sure it's nothing to worry about (and to get some well-deserved kudos on the weight loss as well). It's probably nothing to worry about, though in the meantime you may spend a little extra on heating this winter.