What tasty foods are you having for your MFP dinner tonight?

Options
To everyone: What foods within your MFP allotment are you having for dinner tonight? What's your total calories for the meal? I am always looking for meals around/under 500 calories. But feel free to post any calorie amounts, as other have different requirements and they are looking too.

Replies

• ouwho
    ouwho Posts: 29
    Options
    I'm starting the first reply. A 3 oz broiled sirloin, 1/2 baked russet potato (w/ light margarine spread), steamed cauliflower w/ 1/4" slice melted velveeta and light margarine spread. Jello Temptations Lemon Meringue Snack cup. Total: 530 calories.
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    Options
    I have 400 calories left. Pesto and feta chicken sausage with some veggies I think... should be like 260-300 calories. Then I'll see what I feel like having for dessert with the leftover calories.
  • SPPutnam
    SPPutnam Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    5 bean chili with sour cream and shredded cheese. Greek yogurt for dessert.
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,874 Member
    Options
    Grilled Beef Tenderloin, mashed potatoes, some kind of veg...either sauteed or roasted. My wife and I will probably kill a couple bottles of wine as well...Friday tradition and all. Without the wine, probably looking at around 600 - 700 calories...the wine will put us over the top though.
  • CountryStrongNicole
    Options
    Having breakfast for dinner tonight: 2 or 3 egg omelette with mushrooms, onions, gr pepper & reduced fat swiss cheese, twice baked smashed baby reds and melon. about 375 to 450 for cals.
  • Tuala42
    Tuala42 Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    I saved up enough calories to have dominos pizza for dinner. Partly thanks to a good jog this morning, I had 1300 calories left at dinner, enough for a slice of cheesy bread, 3 pieces of pizza, and a hard lemonade.

Still planning on dessert which will put me over, but I've been under in calories at least twice this week, and will jog again tomorrow (I'm maintaining not losing).
  • Nickle526
    Nickle526 Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    Oh, tonight will be good!

BIG bowl of homemade squash soup
    8 oz sirloin
    Mixed veg
    Homemade cheese and saltines
    Honeydew melon
    Ice cream cone

Comes to a grand total of 1107 cals, and I still have 331 left. :bigsmile:
  • xmysterix
    xmysterix Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    For around 500 cals, tonight, I'll be having two ham biscuits and some (slightly lightened-up) southern broccoli casserole :) MMmmmm... -- It's going to be over 90deg today so we're having a backyard picnic. It's rich food but small portions.

Last night I had 150g lemon pepper fish w/ a medium stuffed zucchini for under 400 cals. SO good.
  • coffee4me57
    Options
    Trader Joe's Mandarin Orange Chicken over roasted green beans (olive oil) 405 calories
  • crevices
    crevices Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    shrimp with shirataki noodles, one large zucchini and some red onion with some alfredo sauce. 207 calories
  • FredDoyle
    FredDoyle Posts: 2,273 Member
    Options
    Red wine. If I drink enough to relax after this week then I'll make up for it with steak and veg tomorrow.
  • marvybells
    marvybells Posts: 1,984 Member
    Options
    i had 2 slices of pizza. I don't know the exact cal count but i estimate it to be between 500-600 cals
  • sybrix
    sybrix Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    3 slices of veggie lover's thin crust pizza from Pizza Hut. Around 170 calories per slice. I'll have about 150 cals left over for dessert. :happy:
  • ElsaVonMarmalade
    ElsaVonMarmalade Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    Acorn squash with ground turkey, spinach, olive oil and lots of Tsardust Memories seasoning. 450 calories.
  • shutyourpieholeandsquat
    Options
    Taco Bell crunchy beef taco and fresca bean burritoooooooo
  • MermaidTX
    MermaidTX Posts: 352 Member
    Options
    2 ginormous chicken drumsticks w/ Frank's Sauce, a small salad w/ Italian dressing & a stalk of celery for 303 calories.

I still haven't decided on dessert because I'm sooo full.
  • Lizzy622
    Lizzy622 Posts: 3,705 Member
    Options
    Turkey wrap with cranberry sauce and mixed greens at 630 calories. It was yummy and I am full.
  • ldrosophila
    ldrosophila Posts: 7,512 Member
    Options
    oh I don't think my dinner fits.

Bacon wrapped filet with blue cheese sauce, crab salad, and garlic noodles
  • Dinah2
    Dinah2 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I had 4 ounces boneless butterfly pork loin and 1/2 cup of sauerkraut for 140 calories. Saving room for 1/2 cup of Blue Bunny frozen vanilla bean yogurt for 100 calories.
  • fitpam90x
    fitpam90x Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    Today I had:

A salad with spring mix (3 cups), 1 oz fat free feta cheese, 1/3 of a cucumber, half a red bell pepper, half an avocado, 4oz of grilled chicken breast (no skin), and 2 tbsp of Cardini's fat free caesar dressing. This was about 375 calories and really filling! My favorite dinner by far, especially if I'm looking for something light.