What tasty foods are you having for your MFP dinner tonight?

Options
2»

Replies

• healthygreek
    healthygreek Posts: 2,137 Member
    Options
    Mussels Provençal, 1 buffalo wing, wild salmon burger, field greens salad and sautéed spinach with olive oil and garlic. Also a glass of Rose wine and a Fuji apple for dessert for a grand total of 1192 calories. I still have 220 calories left for the day.
  • whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,026 Member
    Options
    320g of pan fried chicken breasts
    84g of sauteed mustard greens with caramelized onions, tossed in olive oil
    200g Roasted sweet potatoes
    Blue Moon beer
    Dark chocolate
  • reddaddie
    reddaddie Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    PIZZA! have 1200 cal left will consume that with thin-d-lite Hawaiian from Papa Murphy.
  • Mutant13
    Mutant13 Posts: 2,485 Member
    Options
    Mines 470 cal.
    Two chicken patties with baby spinach and beetroot slaw and a roasted tomato with lots of pepper
  • Cliffslosinit
    Cliffslosinit Posts: 5,044 Member
    Options
    Popeye's Shrimp Po' Boy
    Popeye's sm mashed potato/gravy
    Popeye's Blackberry Cream cheese pie

Tonight Tequila, Whiskey, Shock Top:drinker:
  • dunnodunno
    dunnodunno Posts: 2,290 Member
    Options
    I saved up all of my calories to eat at Wendy's today. I had the new chicken pub sandwich, a large vanilla frosty, a large chili, and a baked potato.
  • glassgallm
    glassgallm Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    1 homemade arancini (Italian rice balls), large salad with balsamic vinegar, 1 glass cabernet, 1 homemade mini pumpkin cheesecake for dessert= 458 calories.
  • charlotteX92X
    charlotteX92X Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    Homemade satay pork with brown rice 550 calories. And then some dark chocolate cheesecake which I baked today about 400 calories a slice :)
  • nannymarty04
    nannymarty04 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    well i had an eggplant sandwich fried (sub) 1/2 6in sauce, cheese,& sub roll, and when i typed in eggplant parm sandwich, it say's 217 cal, does this sound right? please if someone can find out what the cal, fat, carbs, and sodium, please let me know,:ohwell:
  • OMGeeeHorses
    OMGeeeHorses Posts: 732 Member
    Options
    I had 7 oz grass fed sirloin steak with risotto and fresh steamed asparagus. with a little Kerrygold grass fed butter and 1 tablespoon of BBQ sauce. 856 calories :).
  • caligirleatswell
    caligirleatswell Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Leftovers for me!

Chicken w/ TJ's Soyaki Marinade
    Brown Rice
    Green Beans & Snow Peas with Olive Oil

All came out to 361 calories
  • lngrunert
    lngrunert Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    Oven baked panko shrimp, wasabi mashed potatoes and Asian broccoli slaw. 480 calories and absolutely delicious.
  • Stoshew71
    Stoshew71 Posts: 6,553 Member
    Options
    Tonight, me and the wife had date night. We went to Olive Garden and we both got something on the light fare. I had the lasagna primavera with grilled chicken. Only 530 cals. But while waiting I had 2 helpings of the salad (300 cals) and a breadstick (140 cals). Idnded up over by 25 cals so I went n did the elipical trainer for 20 minutes hard and was back down 296.
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,538 Member
    Options
    I eat spring rolls and beef PHO every Friday night!

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition
  • andresconejo
    Options
    Homemade Frutti di mare pizza made with a large tortilla! :D
    An amazing italian-style 12" pizza under 500 calories
  • laele75
    laele75 Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    My dinner came in at 513 calories. Homemade egg drop soup (with green onions, spinach and mushrooms in it) and homemade pork fried rice (also full of veggies).
  • ouwho
    ouwho Posts: 29
    Options
    Wow! Some amazing dinner ideas coming in from all over! I hope these ideas will help others as much as it has helped me. Finding single-item ideas is easy enough, but putting together meals can be tough, especially when it's the last meal of the day and I'm getting low on available calories. Thank you, everyone, for contributing. Please, keep on posting often.
  • glitterstreet
    Options
    An entire pizza and a 200g block of coconut chocolate. It's my cheat day.
  • albertine58
    albertine58 Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    6 oz soy-ginger marinated cod (trader joe's frozen raw - it's amazing)
    1 head broccoli rabe sauteed in 1/2 tbsp olive oil
    salad with roasted beets, 1 oz goat cheese, tomato, and 2 tbsp trader joe's fat free balsamic dressing. favorite salad ever!

total = 570 cal
  • trisH_7183
    trisH_7183 Posts: 1,486 Member
    Options
    3 slices of homemade pizza & green salad with 1 tsp of olive oil & rice vinegar.Not sure of calories,so added 800. For dessert
    A pumpkin doughnut our daughter bought at Circleville,Ohio pumpkin show. So worth the 300 cals.