FOCUS T25 AFTER INSANITY?

Hey all,

I've been doing Insanity for about 12 weeks now (did the 63 days and have just started to keep looping month 2). I love Insanity but obviously I'm getting bored but I won't stop until I find something else. I was considering T25 but do you think that it will improve my body or will it be a step down from Insanity/not get me optimum results. I don't know, what do you think? I was stalking Tania Baron's instagram and it looks like she got a better body doing T25 compared to when she was doing Insanity...?

Advice?!

Replies

• T25 is not as extreme as Insanity. If you want shorter workouts go with T25 but if you love Shaun T style and want another choice, you might wanna check Asylum and Asylum 2.

Nutrition is 80% of the results so choose a workout that you will love doing every day.
  • Thanks. I'm not willing to sacrifice intensity for time so I might just stick to Insanity. I don't think I have enough money to buy asylum or asylum 2 yet so... I'll hang in there! I still haven't squeezed out all I can from Insanity and I think it's awesome to have a challenge every morning!