By November 22....

c7eat2live
c7eat2live Posts: 308 Member
edited September 22 in Health and Weight Loss
"your projected weight loss by November 22 is 7.7 pounds." This is soooo exciting! and also scary! the idea of actually getting rid of even 5 pounds before Thanksgiving would be incredible. Im still so new to MFP and its kind of hard to believe that if I actually just stick to my calorie and fitness goals the weight will go. I so far have not seen success in the weekish I have been on here...simply because I have a bad weekend and am still learning how to accurately live with calorie-counting in my life.So I need to make the next month a success....does anyone have a suggestion for an ongoing thread with people looking to do the same thing?I see random stuff pop up sometimes about people getting together with shared goals but havent seen a really active one lately....
thanks!

Replies

• How did you get that message? "Your Projected weight loss..." . When I complete an entry, it tells me if I ate like that everday I would be so many lbs in 5 weeks", but you seem to get a different message...
  • c7eat2live
    c7eat2live Posts: 308 Member
    Im pretty sure I did some kind of updating to my goals or something...and i did do a recent weigh in as well..
This discussion has been closed.