Replies

• erinxo13
    erinxo13 Posts: 892 Member
    Options
    wow thats absolutely amazing
  • Raw_Bean
    Raw_Bean Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    omg!! hot stuff!! And way to work it - I absolutely love your "how I did it". Love the philosophy. Thank you for sharing.
  • DrewMontoya
    DrewMontoya Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Oh my stars and garters...

This is incredibly inspiring. Well done!
  • Groovyca2022
    Groovyca2022 Posts: 21,378 Member
    Options
    Amazing!
  • marhattap
    marhattap Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Way to go! You look fantastic!!
  • KMiYong
    KMiYong Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    girl, you look hot! congratz! awesome story, too, very inspirational :)
    enjoy your new life of sexy clothes and feeling awesome :))
  • NewLIFEstyle4ME
    NewLIFEstyle4ME Posts: 4,440 Member
    Options
    Wow...Thank you so MUCH for posting this. You look like a living doll and completely DIFFERENT and like a 20 year old too. YOU ROCK!:drinker: :smooched: :drinker:
  • CrystalConsults
    CrystalConsults Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Fabulous you! I just love your focus and determination. What an inspiration you are to all of us. Thank you so much for sharing your success and congrats to you! Well deserved!:smile:
  • nikkiclaire123
    Options
    wow! gorgeous!!!!!

i love your leopard top :)
  • vjohn04
    vjohn04 Posts: 2,276 Member
    Options
    you look amazing!!!!
  • joyfuljoy65
    joyfuljoy65 Posts: 317 Member
    Options
    Huge Congrats - I did the same thing and its good to see others also succeed!! It shows that we can do this without fairy dust!! :drinker: :happy:
  • Sarauk2sf
    Sarauk2sf Posts: 28,072 Member
    Options
    Fantastic progress. You look fabulous in that dress - you have great legs.
  • doogsielad
    Options
    Awesome
  • sarahz5
    sarahz5 Posts: 1,363 Member
    Options
    I said NO to a second piece of cake, I said NO to 3 donuts, and instead only had 1...

I am happy with a handful of hot cheetos, I am happy with just a couple beers, I am happy with 1 piece of cake, I am happy with only going to restaurants only once per week... 1 YEAR!

You did an incredible thing, and I love that you take all the credit. You earned it! The above parts are my favorite - super strict doesn't have to mean complete denial. Amazing transformation!
  • TattedInStilettos
    TattedInStilettos Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    Alright miss sexy looking good...
  • BrandNewFabulousMe
    Options
    You are so inspiring! Thank you for sharing! Just one year can do sooo much!
  • natalieyeo39
    natalieyeo39 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    You are so inspiring! I love that you still live your life but in moderation :) I'm having a huge craving for pretzels, the dieter in me is screaming now but the woman says yes. So ill prob get it. I love that you decide to only go to restaurants once a week! Do you pack your food and bring it around with you? What about accidental invitations to food? Do you just reject it? Honestly I get a bit tired by the constant cooking sometimes...
  • Anamika703
    Anamika703 Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: You look awesome! Congratulations! Love the way u broke it down to 2 weeks at a time . Thanks for being an inspiration
  • pennyscabin
    pennyscabin Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    This is what I love most about MFP. People who have been successful at weight loss share their tips and encourage others! Your story is amazing and I am so happy for you AND for your family...I know this has transformed ALL of you.
  • t1954
    t1954 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Hi,
    Your posting hit home for me. That is exactly what I did almost word for word. My year ended in July but I am still working at the last 28#. It's good for people to know it can be done without "the surgery". Hard work and dedication worked for us and it will work for them. Good job and congratulations on your success. Good luck with maintenance.