Just do it! NO EXCUSES! 1 year / PICS TO PROVE

Options

Replies

• Snarkymom2005
    Snarkymom2005 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Love it! You will be an inspiration to so many.
  • Fuax75
    Fuax75 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Truly amazing!!! ****ing amazing wow! Awesome job!!!!!:smokin:
  • KatAdele
    KatAdele Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    I needed to see this today - been floundering a bit lately - thank you for sharing. You look amazing!
  • love9705
    love9705 Posts: 478 Member
    Options
    You look amazing congrats and thanks for sharing!!!
  • harleyjax
    harleyjax Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Wow! That's amazing! You're one hot mama!!
  • determined2run
    determined2run Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    You look wonderful!! Congratulations!
  • Solomino
    Solomino Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I loved your post.....thank you. You are so right....sacrifice for a time to obtain your goal. I have always been on fad diets and loose a lot quickly but alway gain it back +. I struggle with 1 lb lost a week. But I will keep going. I will do this.
  • Trueray
    Trueray Posts: 1,189 Member
    Options
    Loving that tat! Well done!
  • j0j0ba
    j0j0ba Posts: 66
    Options
    OP WOW! Very inspiring.. well done. Ive done the same thing myself, gave myself a year to get back in shape and lose the weight.. struggling to find an exercise i can do with my medical problems.. but theyre nothing compared to my daughters medical problems.
  • BorntoROAR
    BorntoROAR Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    You are so gorg!!!!!!!! I'm so proud of you. When I started this, I told myself, it is going to take AT LEAST a year, so you will NOT give up until you have given all your efforts for a year and still can't see a significant change. I'm 6 months in, and I'm already happy where I am....it's slow, but it's consistent, and I can't wait to see where the next 6 months takes me. thanks for the inspiration!!!
  • lamilli09
    lamilli09 Posts: 354 Member
    Options
    bump :) congrats, OP. you look amazing -- your hard work has really paid off!
  • Iwishyouwell
    Iwishyouwell Posts: 1,888 Member
    Options
    Ok, on September 17th, 2012, I had my body fat measured at 44%. YES, 44%!!! As of today, I am a little over 1% away from my goal of 20% body fat!!! I measured in this morning at 21.1% body fat! How have I done this? NO MAGIC DIET PILLS, TRICKS, OR FAIRY DUST SPRINKLED ON MY FOOD! I take all the credit, sorry, not to toot my own horn, but the fact of the matter is, I did it through hard work and dedication. I looked at it like this, I wasted over a decade being fat, feeling bad about myself, having low self esteem, wishing I could wear sexy clothes, and wanting so bad to make my husband and kids proud; I wasted over a decade feeling this way... I figured, 100 pounds can be lost in 1 years time, with hard work. I can give up 1 year of my life, saying no, being strict, and working my *kitten* off, to finally be who I want to be. 1 year! Give up 1 year, by the time that year is up, I wont want to go back to my own ways, I will have learned to control myself... SO THATS WHAT I DID, I GAVE UP A YEAR, I said NO to my family members and friends who wanted me to go out to restaurants 3-5 times per week, I said NO to Saturdays that consisted of an entire bag of flaming hot cheetos, a 12 pack of beer, and a couple thousand calories of chocolate. I said NO to a second piece of cake, I said NO to 3 donuts, and instead only had 1... I said YES to daily exercise, I said YES to shopping for better choices at the grocery store, I said YES to being healthy, I said YES to wanting to live my life as the person I always wanted to be... 1 YEAR, THATS ALL IT TOOK, NOW IM HERE, AND I WAS RIGHT, I DONT WANT THE THINGS I WANBTED BEFORE. I am happy with a handful of hot cheetos, I am happy with just a couple beers, I am happy with 1 piece of cake, I am happy with only going to restaurants only once per week... 1 YEAR!

applause.gif
  • crysmcd1
    Options
    absolutely amazing. such a beauty... before and after! congratulations on your success!
  • madworld1
    madworld1 Posts: 524
    Options
    Dayum Gina!! You look hot!! Congratulations!
  • dswolverine
    dswolverine Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    You look smokin' hot and fabulous. Congratulations!!!!!!! Your hard work most certainly paid off
  • HRLaurie614
    HRLaurie614 Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    You look fabulous. Congratulations on the dedication, commitment, and success!!!!!

Love the silver/sprarkley dress!!!!
  • slim4health56
    slim4health56 Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    You look flippin' awesome!

What happened/what thought process changed/what paradigm shifted to take you from what so many of us do (start, quit - start, quit et cetera) to start, finish?

LOVE the dress and have no doubt you'll find a way to wear it! You're a doer! Well done and WOW!
  • Forever99lbs
    Forever99lbs Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Congrats. I wish I was that motivated. I'm just lazy
  • FixIngMe13
    FixIngMe13 Posts: 405 Member
    Options
    Oh my... YES YOU DID IT!!!! You look fantastic! I love your story... love love love it. KUDOS to you!!!! Nothing lazy about YOU! :flowerforyou:
  • doctorsookie
    doctorsookie Posts: 1,084 Member
    Options
    WTG!!!! You just totally made me want to go for an extra walk today. You look amazing! Such an inspiration! Thanks for sharing