Some progress is better than none!

Options
I've slacked off and on for so long. This is from June to October. Yeah I should have worked harder and not cheated but I'm going to Vegas in January so I'm really gonna start up my workouts again. I know it's not an insane difference, but it's something right?

s31y53.jpg

Replies

• nikkiclaire123
    Options
    thats quite a big difference still. you toned up alot. not much left to do
  • LizW1388
    LizW1388 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    thats quite a big difference still. you toned up alot. not much left to do

Thanks girl! It's a 12 pound loss and I started back up at the gym. But I wasn't brave enough to post a shot from the back or the side hahaha

I've got about 25 pounds to go. I'll be better by January but I KNOW I'll be insane by Summer 2014.
  • _xXJennXx_
    _xXJennXx_ Posts: 3,290 Member
    Options
    Doing great, keep it up!
  • SoDamnHungry
    SoDamnHungry Posts: 6,998 Member
    Options
    Pretty big difference to me.
  • RoseTears143
    RoseTears143 Posts: 1,121 Member
    Options
    DEFINITE difference! Keep up the hard work, you will look fantastic for your trip :)
  • LizW1388
    Options
    Thanks so much guys. Made the mistake of taking some guys' opinions to heart and needed a little self esteem boost. I'm still truckin along!
  • crsfox35
    crsfox35 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Very inspiring and you look great!!!
  • FitWarrior7
    FitWarrior7 Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    Nice heart tan ;0)
  • mulecanter
    mulecanter Posts: 1,792 Member
    Options
    If this were a preview of coming attractions, I would go see the movie.
  • LizW1388
    Options
    How did I know that only the girls would be respectful?.......SMH
  • LizW1388
    Options
    How did I know that only the girls would be respectful?.......SMH
    You did a good job.

But posting 2 pictures like that and then making the comment above just doesn't make sense. You knew you would get comments from guys like that, it's like you are setting a trap. Have some self confidence in yourself and don't take it out on men because that's 2 negative comments against men you've made.

Again, good job.

Pictures like what? It's a bikini. People can get over it. I do appreciate the positive comments though. I just needed a little confidence boost.....which is why I posted in the first place. So thanks.