Leslie Sansone "Walk Away The Pounds"

Options
I started Leslie Sansone's "Walk Away The Pounds" today for a change from my WII Fit Plus. Does anyone one else use Leslie Sansone's tape? Has it worked for you?

Replies

• logansmom6106
    logansmom6106 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I have the one mile that I did for a long time and lost about 15 lbs. Just last night I bought the four mile walk and so far I have done 1,2, and 3 have not gotten to the fourth but it came with a band to use for the last mile I was tired by the third was almost in a run by the end. If you stick to it you will do just fine.:smile: I also mute my TV and play music seeing that I hate to hear her talk she says the same thing over and over.
  • cappleg8
    cappleg8 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I love her! Just started the 1 mile one today.
  • sandara
    sandara Posts: 830 Member
    Options
    The Walk Away the Pounds have been my primary exercise. It's worked great for me. Look up the SWaT walking group on the message boards. Lots of us there use her workouts. :happy:
  • cindybone
    cindybone Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I use her boot camp dvd. I love it do 2 miles only done it about 2 weeks off and on. So can't tell on the weight loss yet.
  • Mama06
    Mama06 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    I love these workouts! I use them A LOT. I just discovered my new favourite which is a cardio workout where she has partnered with the American Heart Association that has a great routine. I watch it on my cable On Demand. Plus- it is a great starting place for a good, low-impact workout.
  • jessie819
    Options
    I have used them in the past and loved them and I'm planning on using them again starting today :)
  • theresnoeggs
    theresnoeggs Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    I was doing the 1 mile, but now doing the 2, every night before bed. Makes me sleep better :D
  • StephieWheats
    StephieWheats Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    I started them today and I LOVE it!!!
  • klkelley
    klkelley Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    I started September 15th and have lost a little over 9 pounds. For me, it is an easy program to stick with. I am trying to take off weight that I put on while I was recovering from rotator cuff surgery on both arms. Good luck!!!
  • countrygirl75
    countrygirl75 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    I am getting ready to start her dvd's this week, I love the workouts.:heart:
  • artickb22
    artickb22 Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    I had always had a hard time making it to the gym...I'd go for a few days then end up finding excusses not to make it one day which would lead into several days. I decided to commit myself to simply doing the 1 mile video by LS everyday for 21 days (the amt of time to make a habit). Sometimes I'd do the 2 or 3 mile video if I felt like it but it was only mandatory to do the 1 mile. I figured it was only 20mins and I could somehow do that without excuse. So I did, and it was great! Here I am 2 months later a few lbs lighter and going to the gym 6 days aweek religously for cardio. It really was a great intro workout for me and helped me develop good habits as far as exercise. Even now, if I"m having a really busy day and cant make it to the gym for some reason, I'll always at least do the 1 mile LS video. Good luck!
  • jessie819
    Options
    I just bought the boot camp one yesterday..I watched it..looks great can't wait to start it!
  • klkelley
    klkelley Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    11/02/10 - 3 miles
  • qoe100
    qoe100 Posts: 12
    Options
    I just did a search on Leslie Sansone's DVDs and see lots of you work out to them. Does anyone know how many calories are burned for the various workouts? Thanks for your help.

Jill