Who want to join me in my challenge of Exercising at least 4

Options
13»

Replies

• sewtoday123
    Options
    Today, my daughter did not have any cloths for our workout at Curves, but that is ok. I was tired from work. Today, I climb the stairs up to the 2nd floor, and even though it was hot outside, and the air was ugly from all the fires around here (California), I still walked all over for a total of 1 hour, and I did 25 reps on my Ab Loung. :laugh:
  • tweety3
    tweety3 Posts: 118
    Options
    I would love to join your contest if I may!
  • JayEm47
    JayEm47 Posts: 49
    Options
    im new to this site and would love to join this challenge. i really need some motivation :-)
  • jmclarady
    jmclarady Posts: 9
    Options
    I'm in. The only thing is my schedule is crazy but i'll for sure get 4 times a week in
  • AbbyIsWangsterful
    AbbyIsWangsterful Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    You people rock at exercising!

Also, the the new people; thanks for joining and welcome!

Today I did 50pushups, 15 jumping jacks, and did some kind of thingy where you put your ankle in the hole and spin your leg and jump over it for about 38mins (:
  • kmanmom2002
    Options
    I got up again today to do my walk/run. I only did 1/2 an hour as I also had to take the train to work, which involved walking 10 minutes to it, and another 20 to get to work and by the time I get home tonight, I can add another 1/2 hour, so a total of 1 1/2 hours of walking with a little running thrown in there. Now if only I could curb my appetite.

:sad:
  • deanea
    deanea Posts: 1,437
    Options
    Tuesday

45 minute run

Anne
  • snowflowr82
    snowflowr82 Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    I don't know if i'm too late to join contest. but I started working out 3 days ago and really would like to keep going with it.

On 7-13-08 Sunday
    Elliptical 15 min

On 7-14-08 Monday
    Elliptical 25 min
    30 min sauna (infared)

Today 7-15-08 Tuesday
    Elliptical 27 min
    23 min sauna
    50 crunches
    20 squats
    stair climbing 15 stairs up and down 10 times

After reading this post i went and did the crunches squats and stair climbing extra after i had already done the elliptical and sauna earlier this morning so it did motivate me!! Thanks

Shari
  • deanea
    Options
    rested today

Anne
  • AbbyIsWangsterful
    Options
    No, SnowFlwr, you're not too late (: and welcome! Dang stair climbing is HARD! You rock!

Lol, Deanea your first day of rest! (: You totally deserve it!

Yesterday I went to the gym with my Mom and did 30mins of lifting 15lbs, 10 mins on the automatic stairstepper (all I need; it burnt 246 calories! In ten mins!!!!) and 10mins on the elliptical (:
    Today.... I have a feeling I'm having a lazy day even though I've eaten probably WAY over my calories limit yet there's still an enchilada and some chocolate cake with chocolate chips and powder sugar to come :D; gosh I'm bad, LOL :flowerforyou:
    74156.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • deanea
    Options
    Thursday

45 minute power walk
  • deanea
    Options
    Friday

20 minute elliptical and biking
    25 minute weights

Anne
  • AbbyIsWangsterful
    Options
    Go Anne! I love weights (machines). The sound's so peaceful :D

Thursday 17th
    I did a 15min video, a 10min video, some pushups, some lunges, some stretches, a superman position, some squats. A whole bunch of little things... I suck (:

I'll do better today.
  • deanea
    Options
    Saturday

40 minute power walk
  • AbbyIsWangsterful
    Options
    Yesterday I walked 15mins, did the automatic stair stepper for 20mins used the elliptical for 5mins, and lifted weights for 20mins (::flowerforyou:
  • deanea
    Options
    Sunday

1.5 hours walking
  • deanea
    Options
    wednesday

25 minutes weights
    20 minute biking
  • deanea
    Options
    I guess I'm the only one left :cry: ......I'll just post privately from now on.

Good luck to all of you:smile:
    Anne
  • AbbyIsWangsterful
    Options
    Sorry Anne. I haven't been on in a few days and I haven't exercised in a few days either. Sorry! :flowerforyou: