Hey everyone! what do you LOVE about your body RIGHT NOW?

Options

Replies

• gemheath2010
    gemheath2010 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    I love the little v that I'm starting to develop on my stomach, and am really starting to get to love my arms and shoulders
  • Tigermum9
    Tigermum9 Posts: 546 Member
    Options
    nothing at all
  • StrongLife
    StrongLife Posts: 525 Member
    Options
    My forearms and how the veins show even when I'm not working out. For some reason I like that.
  • MontrealBeerLover
    Options
    I love that my scars from surgery are finally starting to fade (at least the one I hated the most, from the Jackson Pratt drain). I felt so self conscious. Now I feel great about my stomach.

I also like the way my butt looks in tight pants. ;)
  • Trueray
    Trueray Posts: 1,189 Member
    Options
    <
    Back and Shoulders
  • Whtmask
    Whtmask Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    I love my boobs. Double D and proud! Just hope I don't lose them with the weight! :ohwell:
  • Karababy51
    Karababy51 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    I love my skin, it's soooo soft & healthy looking now! Eating more healthy, nutritious food and switching from drinking sodas all day long to water has made a BIG difference. Plus, I've always loved my eyes. :)
  • anna_toffee
    anna_toffee Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    my waist/hip ratio. i met a guy a few days ago who said, point blank, "i have never seen a better shape than yours". it's hard not to feel good about that :3
  • Rosieannaxo
    Options
    My collarbones! I know that's weird but I've never seen them really before and now that I can actually see them, I can't stop showing it off! lol
  • mdj68
    mdj68 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    My chin. There is only one now. Haha
  • wertgirlfor
    wertgirlfor Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    my tummy getting smaller and flatter :D also my butt, it's getting perkier I swear
  • TinaBaily
    TinaBaily Posts: 792 Member
    Options
    I've been seeing them for a while, but I'm still in love with the fact that I have visible collarbones! I also love that my panniculus is shrinking, and all signs are indicating that there will never be a need for even a thought about having a tummy tuck. Heck, even the wrinkles there are smoothing and starting to disappear! (I'm in my 40s and have 5 children, too. I NEVER thought I would be able to get here, let alone further down the road towards being fit and a healthy weight.)

Nice post! Thanks for asking, OP!
  • midwestmixtape
    midwestmixtape Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Shoulders & Pecs are lookin goooooooooood!
  • cavia
    cavia Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    My mini quads of doom!
  • jenilla1
    jenilla1 Posts: 11,118 Member
    Options
    :heart: everything - except my injured calf. It's being a pain in the butt. :grumble: But I will love it again once it's healed.
  • Smallc10
    Smallc10 Posts: 546 Member
    Options
    My biceps! I finally can see them!!

I may or may not randomly flex throughout the day to just look at them...
  • recovery114
    Options
    absoloutley nothing. I just spent half an hour crying in front of the mirror
  • Deipneus
    Deipneus Posts: 1,862 Member
    Options
    I like the way my chest rises and falls with each breath and that my heart is beating. Not everyone made it to today.
  • xdieselx
    xdieselx Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    I like my butt! Women keep telling me I have a great *kitten* so i'm happy about that :P