I've gained 10LBS :(. HELP!!!

Options
It's been a tough few months for me..
I've gained 10lbs, It's strange because when I was 10lbs lighter I hated myself but now I'd do anything to be back at that weight.
I had a pretty bad breakup, Nd I know in the next few weeks I'm going to be coming into contact with him and hes going to see me looking like this... i just feel so disgusting and ashamed that I've put so much weight on in such a short period of time, and I feel like it definitely shows..
I'm just finding it so difficult to get back on track cos this has jut discouraged me and made me feel so sluggish and negative :(

Helpppppp me :( anyone else had a gain like this and got back on track??

Replies

• Starfish1125
    Starfish1125 Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    Nd I know in the next few weeks I'm going to be coming into contact with him and hes going to see me looking like this

This is the WRONG reason to lose the weight. And I can guarantee he is not going to have a clue how much you've gained. Only you do.

I'm sorry for your breakup, but instead of wanting to lose the weight for fear of him seeing you "like this" - which I bet is gorgeous, by the way, why don't you take the time to realize how amazing you are and how you can make positive changes to eat better and do better?
  • TropicalFlowerz
    TropicalFlowerz Posts: 1,990 Member
    Options
    take 20 mins a day just for you,..it's your gift to you!,..walk,dance,stretch,..pray..whatever feels right yoga?..get back to you!
  • StaySeeJ08
    StaySeeJ08 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Lose weight for you and the health benifits! Don't let how you look shape a relationship. When your with someone who doesn't care about your weight but is concerned it makes the weight come off easier !
  • littlepinkhearts
    littlepinkhearts Posts: 1,055 Member
    Options
    My only advice is to get on it before it gets worse. 10 lbs isn't much compared to where it will go if you don't do something about it now!! Forget about him and get moving, for your own well being :D
  • shapefitter
    shapefitter Posts: 900 Member
    Options
    Are you pregnant?