Going from 150lbs - 130lbs and looking for others in the sam

Options

Replies

• jen_fitnhappy
    jen_fitnhappy Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    I've been stuck at 150 FOR-EVER! Would love to get to 135... heck, I'll even take 140 or 145.

How many calories are you all **NETTING**? I'm interested in your NETS only since TDEE varies from person to person.

MFP assigned me 1430 NET to lose .5/lb a week. This is slightly above my BMR. So pretty much I eat my BMR plus exercise calories back (since my exercise might not always be the same each day).

I'm curious to see how much everyone who went from 150-130 is eating. Thanks!
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    Options
    I'm 148 now and want to go down to 130-135. You can add me. I'm eating 1600 calories right now.
  • darksomebelle
    darksomebelle Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Hi. I'm similar to a lot of people in the thread; anyone can feel free to add me! I'm 5'3 and started at 154. I'm down to 140 now, aiming for 130. I eat around 1800-2000 calories a day. (That's not net though, I do use the TDEE method)
  • Yooperm35
    Yooperm35 Posts: 787 Member
    Options
    I started at 162 and my goal is 124 - I have been up and down from 128-133 for weeks. I also struggled from 137-133 for many weeks, so I am not going to stress About it, because I am confident that if I keep doing what I am doing, I will eventually get there

This is an OLD post - lol - I got down to 127 and held that for quite a while and then got lazy, stopped logging and exercising and went back up to 144! Here I am again - started back up in February and lost #13 - down to the last few - feel free to add me!
  • tindy5799
    tindy5799 Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    I think my ticker says it all, anyone in a similar range feel free to add me!
  • amandatapar
    amandatapar Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    I'm currently 152.8 pounds and am 5' 8". I want to get to 140 maybe 135. I've lost 70.2 pounds already. It is coming off more slowly now but I knew that time would come.
  • amusecruise
    Options
    I'm trying to go from 155-138. It's amazing how hard it is! I did really well for the first 5 pounds (from 160), but then got too excited by my success and started loosening up my dieting. I'm going to re-commit for Monday. I want to be 145 by Christmas.
  • JennyKCarty
    JennyKCarty Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    I've been stuck at 150 FOR-EVER! Would love to get to 135... heck, I'll even take 140 or 145.

How many calories are you all **NETTING**? I'm interested in your NETS only since TDEE varies from person to person.

MFP assigned me 1430 NET to lose .5/lb a week. This is slightly above my BMR. So pretty much I eat my BMR plus exercise calories back (since my exercise might not always be the same each day).

I'm curious to see how much everyone who went from 150-130 is eating. Thanks!

I'm 5'4". Started at 154lb in March and am 137lb. 140 was a long plateau for me until I switched my deficit to 0.5lb per week. I net around 1500. I am trying to get to 130-135. It is very slow going. Feel free to add me. I share my diary.
  • Siansonea
    Siansonea Posts: 917 Member
    Options
    5'8" going from 152 to 135. Seems to be going well. Since we're already "thin", it seems like it's a little more effort. You have to maintain the proper calorie deficit. Even a day or two of ungoverned eating can throw you off for the week.
  • leen311
    leen311 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I'm at 156. Trying to get to 140! It's tough!
  • 815erica
    Options
    It is tough, I did it about 2 years ago and then gained it back. I am committing to get back down again, felt so good!
  • mjn18
    mjn18 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    5'7, 145ish , and hoping to get to low 130's. Feel free to add me.I am in healthy BMI range but I am very fine boned so any extra weight really shows especially in my middle.
  • momxs2
    momxs2 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    I am 5'7" and seem to always hover over the 150's lately. I would be happy to help motivate you as I could use the same!
  • KMiYong
    KMiYong Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    not everyo9ne is a fast loser at high weights! I can bareley loose 1 lb a week, and I am over 200lb atm, so I know how frustrating it is. good luck peeps!
  • vickeydorton
    vickeydorton Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I was 160 when I started, seems like forever ago- I now weigh in at 142- I do not want to loose anymore- just maintain where I am- and that a battle to- I have no thyroid, so keeping weight off if ruff- you can do this
  • tacticalhippie
    tacticalhippie Posts: 596 Member
    Options
    I was almost to 135.
    Now I am back to almost 160 since I've slacked.
  • Howdoyoufeeltoday
    Howdoyoufeeltoday Posts: 481 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'3'' and at 130 now, I've been stuck there for like 3 weeks. However, last weekend it was Canadian thanksgiving so there was lots of eating a drinking during the weekend but still, it's annoying. I just keep telling myself if you keep going you'll start losing again eventually but if you give up you'll never lose it.
  • Thena81
    Thena81 Posts: 1,265 Member
    Options
    Heyy!! I went from 156. Going to 135 ish. Apx 9 lbs away!!
  • kly55
    kly55 Posts: 2
    Options
    i just started in this site, i am currently 155 and want to be 129 :) just under the 130mark. ive only started dieting about a week ago so i havent seen much change yet(obviously)
  • kly55
    kly55 Posts: 2
    Options
    how many calories are you eating per day?