Coolest NSV ever. No, seriously. THE COOLEST.

Options

Replies

• MsJulielicious
    MsJulielicious Posts: 708 Member
    Options
    :heart:
    That is seriously cool!
  • Maccbow
    Maccbow Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    KUDOS TO YOU!!! What a FANTASTIC job you've done, and are doing!!! I just can NOT say CONGRATULATIONS, AND GREAT GREAT JOB TO YOU HARD ENOUGH!!!! WONDERFUL, WONDERFUL, WONDERFUL!!! Don't you just LOVE LOVE LIVING NOW!!! AWESOME!!!! annnddddd YEAH, it is WICKED-COOL!!!! My HAT'S OFF TO YOUUUU!!! :flowerforyou: :tongue: :bigsmile: :flowerforyou: :happy: :bigsmile: :flowerforyou: :happy: :bigsmile: YAYYY, YOUUUU!!! :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:
  • zanyzana
    zanyzana Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    That looks fun! What a great NSV and brave too :)
  • candiceh3
    candiceh3 Posts: 379
    Options
    Wow that is an awesome NSV!
  • Gr8ChangesAhead
    Gr8ChangesAhead Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    I agree coolest nsv ever :)
  • EAPTX
    EAPTX Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Congrats! That is so awesome and I'm really glad you not only got to do it, but had great weather to really enjoy it! And such a good cause, too. I know you'll remember this day forever.
  • brookielaw
    brookielaw Posts: 814 Member
    Options
    And thank you also for your generous contribution EAP. The volunteers were amazing and the Special Olympics athletes were so sweet and fun and enthusiastic. It was SO fun and the weather was ideal. I was terrified and had to face a LOT of fears (like fitting through the tiny window to get back in!!!!!!) but it was the experience of a lifetime. :)
  • MermaidTX
    MermaidTX Posts: 352 Member
    Options
    wwwwwooooowwww that is a way cool NSV!

Congrats on your SV too! So much to be proud of WTG!
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    So brave, I'm glad you are starting now with doing anything you can now qualify for because life is short and time waits for no man. (or woman). Keep carpe diem-ing it girl. Get it!
  • alisonlynn1976
    alisonlynn1976 Posts: 929 Member
    Options
    That's amazing, congratulations!
  • geddyp
    geddyp Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    That is super cool!!
  • Hildy_J
    Hildy_J Posts: 1,050 Member
    Options
    Love THIS! Welcome to the new you xx
  • thump418
    thump418 Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    that is the coolest NSV. You are amazing. i would have lost another 3 pounds by crapping myself several times. I am deathly afraid of heights
  • MB_Positif
    MB_Positif Posts: 8,897 Member
    Options
    That is a very cool NSV! Keep up the great work!
  • GiveMeCoffee
    GiveMeCoffee Posts: 3,556 Member
    Options
    Very cool NSV! Congrats! Keep it going!!!
  • HRLaurie614
    HRLaurie614 Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    You are awesome. You look great. And, I'm in awe of the rappelling. I don't like heights!

Keep you the good work.
  • Jenny775
    Jenny775 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Wow! Way to rock!! :drinker:
    Congrats and keep going!!
  • teamAmelia
    teamAmelia Posts: 1,247 Member
    Options
    That IS the coolest NSV. I'm afraid of heights, but I'd do that just for the thrill of feeling like a bad *kitten*. I'd insist on wearing a superhero costume or all black (Mission Impossible-esque).
  • MSam1205
    MSam1205 Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    Absolutely an awesome NSV you brave brave woman!! KUDOS TO YOU!!!
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    MelissaPhippsFeagins Posts: 8,063 Member
    Options
    As the monther of a kid with autism- THANK YOU!!!! As an MFP-er, Awesome NSV! Congrats on your weight loss.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!