9/23/13 Starting P90X/Insanity Hybrid

Options
izWHATitIz
izWHATitIz Posts: 73 Member
edited November 2023 in Getting Started
Today I will be going away from tradiditonal weight training to try out the P90X/Insantiy Hybrid. I will also be running 5 days a wk, 2 3mile days, 2 days of intervals, and 1 day of 1.5mile timed test. I'm currently around 206lbs about 28% BF. My goal of the 90 days is to get below 20% BF and around 180lbs. By the end of the 90 days I would also like to be able to do 10 unassited pullups and have my 1.5mile time under 12 mins which is current around 13-13:15. I will also be incorporating Intermitent Fasting times into my diet plan. I more than likely will be doing a 72 hr feed followed by a 36 hr fast. I've found this works best for me for fasting.

I will update on a weekly basis to track progress and to keep myself accountable. Anyone wishing to join in on the 90day journey is welcome to do so.

Anyone with previous experience feel free to post what you experienced.

Replies

• izWHATitIz
    izWHATitIz Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Looks like the start date will be 9/25/13 do to work hours...smh
  • tmuellenberg
    tmuellenberg Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    What schedule are you following? I've done a P90X/Insanity hybrid before and really enjoyed it. Feel free to add me if you'd want to shoot me any questions!
  • Sweet_Heresy
    Sweet_Heresy Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    I can jump in with you--I just started my 3rd week of P90x and its great so far. Best of luck!
  • hippiechickbarbie70
    Options
    Just started the hybrid yesterday!! Want to add muscle but loose fat. Dang am I sore though! Been awhile since I've worked out that hard. Hopefully the muscle memory thing is true!!! Lol
This discussion has been closed.