Um k. :yawn: :huh:
  • MercenaryNoetic26
    MercenaryNoetic26 Posts: 2,747 Member
    Options
    Lol, congrats on losing a penis in inches! :laugh:
  • Alex_is_Hawks
    Alex_is_Hawks Posts: 3,499 Member
    Options
    I've lost 15lbs (only started tracking about 5lbs lost before joining MFP) in total since July. The pictures do not show a difference sadly, but the inches are adding up...

9" over all gone - that's a nice sized penis!!

i don't understand....

no one "loses" a nice sized penis....
  • sinistras
    sinistras Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    I've lost 15lbs (only started tracking about 5lbs lost before joining MFP) in total since July. The pictures do not show a difference sadly, but the inches are adding up...

9" over all gone - that's a nice sized penis!!

i don't understand....

no one "loses" a nice sized penis....

^ good point.^
  • UncleMac
    UncleMac Posts: 13,072 Member
    Options
    Deep Cover is so pretty. I love it there. I'm in the Craigflower area near the Gorge. great places to run!
    The roads in Deep Cove were narrow and the shoulders aren't paved or maintained. Luckily, there were plenty of parks and trails that were well maintained. I don't run but I love walking.

If memory serves, Reena Virk was killed on the Gorge at Craigflower Bridge but that's a long time ago and her murder wasn't a random act.
  • kfavulous
    kfavulous Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    If memory serves, Reena Virk was killed on the Gorge at Craigflower Bridge but that's a long time ago and her murder wasn't a random act.

Yep. That gal is still applying for a retrial and parole every year. unbelievable.

~~~~

And you're right... no one should ever lose a 9" penis. That's just maddening
  • FixIngMe13
    FixIngMe13 Posts: 405 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on your NSV. No hating here... just congrats for having lost those inches.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!