5'2-5'3-5'4 - What is your goal weight

Options

Replies

• 13suzie
    13suzie Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    Goal is 110 but I am in still in a good body space when I weigh up to 113. When I hit 115, I am comfortable and when I go above 116 I am not as tight as I would like. Below 110 is too lean for me. I hold lots of muscle and don't want to be skin and bones.

Oh, I almost forgot - I am 5'2". Currently I am around 116/118. Gotta lose a handful before my marathon. It makes a bigggggg difference over the course of 26 miles!
  • ohyaynj
    ohyaynj Posts: 21
    Options
    I'm 5'4" and my current goal is 145... At the moment I really just want to reach a healthy BMI. I'm 23. I think once I get there I'll re-*kitten*, but I'd be happy with around 130-135 I think.

Feel free to add me, would be good to be friends with people with similar goals!
  • pugsleyjean
    pugsleyjean Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    Im 5'2 and and my goal weight is 120lbs and then go from there if I want to keep loosing or just maintain. Getting married next October so want to be in the best shape possible. I am 31 years old and have never had to work out until this year. I started on here in April and have lost around 30lbs since the end of March. When your a shortie the weight really has no where to go so I knew I had to do something about it.
  • Carnivor0us
    Carnivor0us Posts: 1,752 Member
    Options
    5'9, goal is 155.
  • lawlorka
    lawlorka Posts: 484 Member
    Options
    I'm 28 and 5'2" and my goal is 125lbs. I'm not sure I've ever been that light in my adult life - but I never weighed myself before 25!

I just started a strength training programme as ultimately I just want to be happy with what I see in the mirror - if that happens before 125lbs I'll maintain, but if at 125lbs I could still do with losing some body fat I'll keep going.
  • rosettafaery
    rosettafaery Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2 and my goal is 119lbs.
    I'm not far off now at 121.5lbs!
  • fionarama
    fionarama Posts: 788 Member
    Options
    I'm 5.31/2 and I feel anything around 130 lbs (or 60 kgs which how I think in) is fine for a smallish woman). I could go lower but I feel it would be fleeting and would take just a blip in my eating to go up again. Once I go over 140 I go from looking slim and healthy to looking chubby.
    anything in between I am happy with and can enjoy my shopping fetish ok!
  • jojo4613
    jojo4613 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Just under 5'4". 46 years old. Weighed in at doctor's office last week at 157.8, fully dressed, wearing boots. Goal weight in my head is 130 to 135, but I am not sure if I will push that far. I want back into my size 6, whatever weight that lands me at. I'll re-evaluate at that time. I lift 3 times a week, so in the end it will depend on my LBM.
  • jeansuza
    jeansuza Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    I am 5'3'' and have been obese all my life. I am 51 years old. Been over 200 most of my life so it is next to impossible to tell how I would look at 130 or even less. I figure I would probably be happy at 135. However, I have lots of loose skin ( will have lost 195 pounds once there) and wonder if this is not going to infer on my overall distribution of weight. What I mean is that some parts of me might look indeed very thin (wrists and face for example) to compensate for more weight on arms and belly pouch due to skin overhang... We'll see in time...
  • Naomi0504
    Naomi0504 Posts: 964 Member
    Options
    5'4", my goal weight used to be 145. Now that I'm 133, I think my new goal is 125 or whatever I like seeing in the mirror :smile:
  • Barbieeprincess
    Barbieeprincess Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    5'2 my goal weight is 110 currently 120
  • FlawlessMusic
    Options
    I'm 5'3.5", current weight is 115, and my goal weight is 110. I wouldn't mind staying at 115 with a lot more lean muscle, though.
  • FixIngMe13
    FixIngMe13 Posts: 405 Member
    Options
    My ultimate goal... is to be 140 lbs. I'm not trying to be really tiny, just really fit and healthy. I'm 5'2 and for me, I'd just feel better at 140lbs. I don't ever remember being under that to be honest. Even in high school I was 140 and looked good.
  • ashliejones13
    Options
    I'm 5'2 and I'm currently at 106. I would love to stay this weight or more, but trade my fat for more muscle since muscle takes up less space. My goal is to be comfortable in a size 1. I can fit in a size 1 now, but it's a bit tight.
  • TinaBaily
    TinaBaily Posts: 792 Member
    Options
    I'm 5', 3.25" with a large frame. My goal is 120lbs, but will adjust as needed as I continue to approach it. Today I'm 26lbs from that number.
    edited to add: If it makes a difference, I'm in my 40s.
  • DancingMoosie
    DancingMoosie Posts: 8,613 Member
    Options
    I am 5'3" and my goal weight is around 115-119. I am hovering around 111 now, and it is too thin. My BF% is really low and I'm muscular and very vascular. I have increased calories, but have maintained for about 4 weeks.
  • Tdk4685
    Tdk4685 Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    I am 5'4" and my goal is somewhere between 105-110.
  • FrauHaas2013
    FrauHaas2013 Posts: 615 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'3" - my goal weight is 125 - 130.
  • Catherinekiss
    Catherinekiss Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    5"3 (ish)
    I have a larger frame so the goal is 140, since when I weighed that before it looked very natural for a busty/curvy lady like myself.
  • xapril77x
    xapril77x Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    5' 4" & goal weight is 130 atm... Once I get there I'll decide if I need to lose more...