5 Day Clean Eating Challenge

Options

Replies

• tccanzoni
    Options
    Probably not, since your aiming to add or maintain your current weight.
  • Shellerini
    Shellerini Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Im signing up! :)
    Been eating waaaay to much crap for the last 2 weeks!
  • JudieJudes
    JudieJudes Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    Bumpity Bump :flowerforyou:
  • BrainyBurro
    BrainyBurro Posts: 6,129 Member
    Options
    I didnt say you would lose 5-10 lbs in the 5 days. All I stated was its 5 days to see what eating can do for you.

Obviously just healthy or "clean" eating can promote weight loss..eating whole foods, no processed foods, eliminate refined sugars, eating 5-6 times per day, just overall balanced diet.

Whether you decide to extend that 5 day challenge, and lose that 10lbs is up to you. So read the post as you like.

my goal this month is to lose 10lbs while eating at least one slice of pizza every single day.

i'd rather eat pizza every day and lose weight than live in fear of food.

but... different strokes for different folks i guess.
  • IronSmasher
    IronSmasher Posts: 3,908 Member
    Options
    If I wander into a field and eat straight from the plant without picking/harvesting, or just bite a cow, is that unprocessed?
    Or does the 10000 years of selective breeding/crop selection and farming count as processes?
  • Kspam4
    Kspam4 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi - just saw this post - would be interested in doing this - thanks!
  • Cindyinpg
    Cindyinpg Posts: 3,902 Member
    Options
    I didnt say you would lose 5-10 lbs in the 5 days. All I stated was its 5 days to see what eating can do for you.

Obviously just healthy or "clean" eating can promote weight loss..eating whole foods, no processed foods, eliminate refined sugars, eating 5-6 times per day, just overall balanced diet.

Whether you decide to extend that 5 day challenge, and lose that 10lbs is up to you. So read the post as you like.

my goal this month is to lose 10lbs while eating at least one slice of pizza every single day.

i'd rather eat pizza every day and lose weight than live in fear of food.

but... different strokes for different folks i guess.
    Yes, this ^^^ In all seriousness here, folks. I eat ice cream everyday and still lose weight. You want a meal plan? Figure out your calorie and macro targets and still enjoy all the foods you love, without depriving yourself.:drinker: I've lost 122lbs in 15 months and haven't given up anything and do not eat "clean." Look at my diary if you like, it's open.
    Read this for more info:
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/1080242-a-guide-to-get-you-started-on-your-path-to-sexypants
  • HanneeNz
    HanneeNz Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm interested! Would love to see the meal plan please =)
  • tccanzoni
    Options
    I apologize..I shouldnt assume.
  • smsavoy
    smsavoy Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    I want to try also, would love to get the meal plan. Thanks
  • Salvi30
    Salvi30 Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    I would love to weigh 112
  • 0somuchbetter0
    0somuchbetter0 Posts: 1,335 Member
    Options
    I'm interested to see this meal plan. Sign me up!
  • Mongognom
    Mongognom Posts: 123
    Options
    How do I get the soap taste out of my pizza and ice cream after I wash it? I like for my food to be clean but I really dislike the taste of soap!

What soap do you use? You should use an all natural one made from your own fat.
  • Mongognom
    Mongognom Posts: 123
    Options
    Could you give a general idea what eating clean means for you? Is it a strict plan, or can you switch up to taste?
  • FredDoyle
    FredDoyle Posts: 2,273 Member
    Options
    How do I get the soap taste out of my pizza and ice cream after I wash it? I like for my food to be clean but I really dislike the taste of soap!

ROFL
  • felion48
    Options
    I'm all in. I love how I feel and my overall well being sky rockets when I eat clean!
  • Cindyinpg
    Cindyinpg Posts: 3,902 Member
    Options

ROFL
    Or maybe from bacon? Bacon is always the answer!:bigsmile:
    http://www.instructables.com/id/How-to-Make-Bacon-Soap/
  • marinemom93
    marinemom93 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I want to participate! Sign me up please.
  • couponsaver79
    couponsaver79 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I got your message and sent one back but haven't heard a word since?