10 pounds down--finally feel successful!

Options
It's been a long journey. I've been logging inconsistently, overeating at night when I've already completed my food diary for the day, and taking naps instead of working out. But despite my flaws, I've finally made it down 10 pounds!! I finally feel that I've had some success and that what I'm doing is working! Ideally I'd like to lose another 10, so I'm going to keep doing what I'm doing, with goals being more consistent exercise and logging everything I eat, even if that means I go over for the day. Just wanted to make a first post to thank this community and this program--it's been great!

Replies

• Zazoufit2014
    Zazoufit2014 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Good job :)
  • WestCoastRed
    WestCoastRed Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Awesome job! It's always the little things that add up over time. I've been sidelined from my regular walking program with a lower back injury but somehow - with faithful tracking - I'm losing my 1 pound a week -- which was my goal. Keep on keeping on! And congratulations on that 10 pounds.
  • Cherp18
    Cherp18 Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    Congrats on the 10!! :flowerforyou:

Keep it up & you'll by stylin' by Christmas :)
  • laursoar
    laursoar Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    Yay for you! Don't beat yourself up over the tough moments here and there. As long as you keep going in the grand scheme of things, you'll keep on making progress.
  • Sierra_christine89
    Sierra_christine89 Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Good for you! :) That's awesome! Keep up the good work!
  • maggie16sweetxoxo
    maggie16sweetxoxo Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    How long have you been at it?
  • Hildy_J
    Hildy_J Posts: 1,050 Member
    Options
    Great going honey! :flowerforyou:
  • Jewlz280
    Jewlz280 Posts: 547 Member
    Options
    Just goes to show it's what you do over the long term that matters! Keep on keeping on! Congrats. :bigsmile:
  • candykay0605
    candykay0605 Posts: 1,019 Member
    Options
    You should feel successful for simply being here but Congrats!!! I know you will keep going
  • FixIngMe13
    FixIngMe13 Posts: 405 Member
    Options
    Great job! :):flowerforyou:
  • jvorocks
    Options
    happy 10
  • SwedishMel
    SwedishMel Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    10 pounds is a great feeling. :flowerforyou: Keep it up!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!