P90X workout routine?

Options
so does anyone have the list of what dvd's goto what days ... i seem to have lost mine... or the routine that they go into?

Replies

• kahroleena22
    kahroleena22 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    have u tried to google the p90x calendar?
  • maletac
    maletac Posts: 767 Member
    Options
    i love you guys... thank you
  • ausmithe
    Options
    Hey maletac,

I've been through P90X several times and would be happy to directly help you with any questions you have. I also post regularly to my blog with fitness tips related primarily to P90X. Feel free to check it out (http://getyouraaron.com), or to contact me directly if you have any questions.

Aaron
  • ElaineDianne70
    ElaineDianne70 Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    I have a printable schedule with all three routines here. I find that if I keep it on my fridge staring at me, that helps!

http://www.scribd.com/full/35293307?access_key=key-4ka8gb9wg0j1pjqadt4
  • ermommy08
    Options
    Quick question what do you log your p90x under?
  • ausmithe
    Options
    You'll have to do a bit of generalizing with the way you record your P90X workouts. For the days where you do Plyo, Kenpo, Cardio X etc. you can just log those as cardio for 60 min. On the resistance days, you can log Chest & Back by creating a new Strength Training workout, then adding in Pull Ups, and how many sets and reps, and then add in Push Ups with the number of reps and sets. For other workouts where it's more weights etc. You'll have to just enter in the specific details for each move. I know it's not quite as easy at first but once it's logged you can re-use that same workout as you move through the program.

If you need any help while going through P90X, feel free to message me. I'm a TeamBeachbody coach and I've been through P90X several times, just started it again in fact. You can also check out my blog where I post tips on workouts and nutrition primarily focused on folks who are doing P90X. (http://getyouraaron.com)

Aaron
  • kaslack
    Options
    I started logging it as such, but I still wonder how many calories I'm actually burning during strength workouts. Is there a general formula used (body weight, gender, etc) that will allow me to more accurately estimate calories burned? Can P90X workouts be added to the log so that people can just hit "Ab Ripper (gender, weight...)," "Legs and Back (gender, weight...)," etc?
  • Stooooo
    Stooooo Posts: 1,191 Member
    Options
    so does anyone have the list of what dvd's goto what days ... i seem to have lost mine... or the routine that they go into?

Do you have a WOWY account? There is an auto scheduler feature in there that all you have to do is log in and it will tell you what your work out for the day is. Plus if you click on start you are actually entered into a daily drawing for cash or prizes. So you can win money just for doing what you are already doing, working out. If you don't have a WOWY account message me.

Hope this helps,
    Stu
  • gambitsgurl
    gambitsgurl Posts: 632 Member
    Options
    P90x day 3. Can't sit to pee. Can't reach above head. Can only eat food in low cabinets and will be found dead on bathroom floor. Good news is eggs make gas smell so bad they can locate body. (from my status yesterday)
  • Stooooo
    Stooooo Posts: 1,191 Member
    Options
    P90x day 3. Can't sit to pee. Can't reach above head. Can only eat food in low cabinets and will be found dead on bathroom floor. Good news is eggs make gas smell so bad they can locate body. (from my status yesterday)

Haha that is just to funny!!!!!
  • kaslack
    Options
    DO NOT GIVE UP!!! The first few days are rough, but by week 2, it goes from pain to ecstacy - and it is so worth it! Each day, your body will feel better and better, and each day you will notice new strength, new definition, and new energy! Just stick with it!
  • bill_armstrong5
    bill_armstrong5 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I know that feeling, by day four I could use my arms again. Legs are still not working correctly.