What are some things that you'd never do (rock climbing)?

Options

Replies

• bunnybutler29
    Options
    LOL loselbs78 it aint that bad. Oh wait you're right. It aint bad all the time, just most of the time. Like the times you are awake.
  • Mutant13
    Mutant13 Posts: 2,485 Member
    Options
    I've done a lot of these things- skydived, parasailed, scuba, rock climbing

I wouldn't free climb though and bungee jumping is out of the question.
  • Blondiegrl11
    Blondiegrl11 Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    I've skydived, rock climbed, been married...haven't scuba dived yet because my fear of sharks but I did surf. It would probably be something with snakes...I hate those things
  • j75j75
    j75j75 Posts: 854 Member
    Options
    Can't think of anything. Already skydived, bridge/rock jumped, rock climbed. There is still so much to do!! If you are afraid of something then go after it. Otherwise your fears will own you.

nicolee_1979 - I ate snake earlier this year while traveling in China. I also drank snake blood, and ate many other weird things. It was awesome!! :happy: :happy:

What does snake taste like? If its like chicken I'll be very disappointed :angry:

LOL!! It is kind of like chicken :frown:
  • MysteriousMerlin
    MysteriousMerlin Posts: 2,270 Member
    Options
    If I get closer to my goal weight, I ain't letting anything stop me from doing what I want. I plan to start tae kwon do lessons!
  • UpEarly
    UpEarly Posts: 2,555 Member
    Options
    You could not pay me a million bucks to travel into space or go to the ocean floor in a submarine. Basically, I am not going anywhere that the environment outside my window is not survivable.
  • littleburgy
    littleburgy Posts: 570 Member
    Options
    Safe to say I will never get a pet tarantula.
  • MB_Positif
    MB_Positif Posts: 8,897 Member
    Options
    At 5'-2" tall, I never thought I'd get to model, but I got to last month for a fashion awards show! Pics in cocktail dresses in profile!!
  • Elliesque
    Elliesque Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Bungee jumping, cause I so don't trust those cords. lol. But, on the other hand I'd totally sky dive (it's on my bucket list, but tandem style only)!
  • michael1976_ca
    michael1976_ca Posts: 3,488 Member
    Options
    You could not pay me a million bucks to travel into space or go to the ocean floor in a submarine. Basically, I am not going anywhere that the environment outside my window is not survivable.

this for me to i'm Claustrophobia

i would do a lot of the stuff mentioned sky dive, scuba, surf, bunggy jump cliff jump, rock climbing. i would be willing to do it but you can't pay me enough to hunt, fish, eat sea food and yogurt
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    I climb rocks BECAUSE I'm scared of heights. Helps me to get over that fear. It terrifies the fu(k outta me but then I feel so awesome once I'm at the top.

yzFwmkh.jpg

That's hardcore...I like to rock climb, but I always use a rope, a harness and someone to belay me.
    Ill have to say free style rock climb.

30Rocknightgotothere.gif
  • Mobilemuscle
    Mobilemuscle Posts: 945 Member
    Options
    Ill never skydive because they have a weight limit...
  • TropicalFlowerz
    TropicalFlowerz Posts: 1,990 Member
    Options
    Never say never

I'm never (and I mean NEVER) voluntarily jumping out of a perfectly functioning airplane.

lol..amen!
  • agdyl
    agdyl Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    I've jumped out of planes, rock climbed, owned pet snakes, let tarantulas walk around on my arm...

There are things I wouldn't WANT to do - eating living bugs and the nonsense like they make people eat on Fear Factor... but I wouldn't say NEVER.

And I totally agree that if you have an irrational fear about things, to me - that's all the more reason to go learn to do it safely and get over the phobia.
  • juicygurl1
    juicygurl1 Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    I climb rocks BECAUSE I'm scared of heights. Helps me to get over that fear. It terrifies the fu(k outta me but then I feel so awesome once I'm at the top.

yzFwmkh.jpg

Oh my goodness you look incredible!!!! I should've tried that about 20 years ago, now I have trouble with Carpel tunnel in both wrists and stiff fingers. I still might try skydiving...I think the rush would be euphoric!
  • HeadsPoppingOutOfCups
    Options
    I'd never go to space, do a polar bear jump, or get in a pit with snakes, spiders, or centipedes.
  • Bucky83
    Bucky83 Posts: 1,194 Member
    Options
    I'd never:

go bungee jumping (but I definitely want to try sky diving)
    swim with sharks (major fear of the open water, I'm fine with a pool)
    eat a live tarantula (eww!)

I have:

kissed the Blarney stone (and this freaked me out, I cried from fear of heights)
    held a carpet python
    eaten haggis (it's really not that bad!).
  • colortheworld
    colortheworld Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    I'll never skydive again. It's off my bucket list. Hate heights.
  • freak4iron
    freak4iron Posts: 995 Member
    Options
    Golden shower*
  • losing4799
    Options
    skydiving/bungee jumping because i have an injury (I may die if i engaged in these activities). other than that, I am all for doing things people are normally scared of. I will not put myself in harms way tho... :)