New here

Options
Hey how is everyone? I'm new to this fitness pal although I've had a profile for a month now but unfortunately haven't done anything. My fiancé just left for boot camp and I decided to get myself fit while he's gone. He will only be gone for two months but I know I can atleast get started. What I'm asking for are any pointers on how to correctly do a squat and also which exercises I should do when I'm targeting my butt, thighs, calves, abdominals, and upper arms. Please help me :) thanks!

Replies

• mrzdew
    mrzdew Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Hey there! First and foremost good luck on your journey, secondly as far as toning up a little may I suggest you try Jillian micheals no more trouble zones? It targets all the areas u listed. I think you can find it on amazon for pretty cheap and it's kind of a cardio/ weight lifting (you will need 3 lb weights) circuit training that isn't excessively hard to do. There is a lot of different ways to perform squats during the routine as well as a few circuits that focus right on the abdominals. You are also curling the weights through out much of it and toning your arms from different angles! I swear by it, maybe it will help you too,