NSV wedding photo's 1 years difference

Options
When I first started this journey I weighed 231lb and I looked like this: poooooo.jpg

Shortly after losing my first 21lb, I was a bridesmaid. In this photo I weighed 210 lb. It was a start.
gt.jpg
IMG_9876-1.jpg

I
A year later, having lost 59lb and down to a weight of 172lb. Comparing the photos makes me feel so proud.
IMG_3443.jpg
IMG_3470.jpg
My beautiful mum in the middle has always exercised and eaten healthy she is 52 years old! She inspires me to live a healthy life... look how good she looks because of it?
1375236_10202492976347701_104139720_n.jpg

26885900-123b-47b8-aad8-4e7203f27589.jpg
I finally have the body of a 22 year old.
I'm still 10-12lbs overweight, before I'll be in the normal BMI range.
but you know what? I used to be well into the obese range with a bmi of 36. Now it is 26. I've never been so proud to be overweight!
I'll lose the rest of the weight... but the important thing is... I'm happy now.

Replies

• askeates
    askeates Posts: 1,490 Member
    Options
    :drinker: Incredilbe job! You look absolutely gorgeous, keep up the great work and that last little bit will go
  • sassy1grl
    sassy1grl Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    wow! you were beautiful then and still beautiful now :) congrats on your loss and finding happiness within yourself.
  • AndyRogan
    AndyRogan Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!
    You should be so proud of yourself
  • lynnkieu
    lynnkieu Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You look great. And I know what you mean, I was thrilled when I went from being "Obese" to "Overweight". I'm still 20 lbs away from "Normal", but I'll keep trying until I get there! Great job and keep it up! You SHOULD be proud.
  • robinso5
    robinso5 Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    Oh my! Your before is me now! How tall are you? I am 5'11 and I look like your before now! Thanks for the progress pictures, you look AWESOME!
  • allaboutthecake
    allaboutthecake Posts: 1,531 Member
    Options
    Excellent progress! :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :drinker:
  • MrsSmiley103
    MrsSmiley103 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Oh my gosh you have done an AWESOME JOB!!!!!!!! You look wonderful and I know you feel the same. God bless and keep it up.
  • Getawayfromthecake
    Getawayfromthecake Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Oh my! Your before is me now! How tall are you? I am 5'11 and I look like your before now! Thanks for the progress pictures, you look AWESOME!

I'm 5 '7 and a half. I'm tall but not super tall :)
  • lebaker310
    lebaker310 Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    bow chika wow wow, nice job!
  • FitWarrior7
    FitWarrior7 Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    Great work!
  • patfriendly
    patfriendly Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    amazing
  • losing4799
    Options
    you're very beautiful... you wear weight well. i'm so happy for you and what you've achieved. :flowerforyou:
  • MityMax96
    MityMax96 Posts: 5,778 Member
    Options
    I finally have the body of a 22 year old.
    I'm still 10-12lbs overweight, before I'll be in the normal BMI range.
    but you know what? I used to be well into the obese range with a bmi of 36. Now it is 26. I've never been so proud to be overweight!
    I'll lose the rest of the weight... but the important thing is... I'm happy now.

Awesome job.
    You done went and got Hot!! :laugh: :laugh:

Congrats on the great work and discipline.
  • MityMax96
    MityMax96 Posts: 5,778 Member
    Options
    bow chika wow wow, nice job!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Yeah, that.
  • seliinac
    seliinac Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    Fantastic! Your face looks totally different as well as your body! You look great!
  • jg4ever
    jg4ever Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Wow that is a difference congrats girl :drinker:
  • staceytempest
    Options
    you are truly amazing ray! and so you should be proud of your achievements :)
    sooooo pleased for you dear. you look stunning <3 xxxxxx
  • Thruen
    Thruen Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    You look fantastiiiic! <3
  • Dancing_Laeti
    Dancing_Laeti Posts: 752 Member
    Options
    Amazing job, well done!!! :flowerforyou:
  • farniente8
    farniente8 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Well done!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!