100+ lbs to lose

Options
I'm 22 with 100lbs to lose. I would love to connect with some other 20-somethings with a lot to lose, or really anyone with 100lbs or more to lose.

Friend requests please :flowerforyou:

Replies

• luulu1999
    luulu1999 Posts: 119
    Options
    Im 32 but I also have a goal of 100lbs, I have lost about 25 so I have 75 left, and my goal is next summer!! eek
  • kmm8784
    kmm8784 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!! I still have a bunch to lose!!
  • chelstakencharge
    chelstakencharge Posts: 1,021 Member
    Options
    I am not in my 20's, I am actually 38 but you can achieve your goals....my numbers prove it can be done!
  • shapefitter
    shapefitter Posts: 900 Member
    Options
    Is this the same post as yesterday?
  • fpelletier
    fpelletier Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I am not a 20 something lol but I do have a long ways to go, but slowly I will get there :) Good luck on your journey!
  • SKWOregon
    Options
    Hi all - I am 50 something :) was on the horse and doing well - fell off - back on - to stay this time - it is day 1 - 364 to go - good to meet you all. Drink your water and make good choices today.
  • Margiewar
    Margiewar Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I have been over 100lbs overweight for the last 43 years. My biggest regret is not sticking to a diet in my twenties. I am married and have been for 41 years. I've tried diets but not really. Why! Because my head was filled with excuses- 1. I was content. 2 I didn't care what others thought of me. 3 I liked myself. 4 Why should I lose weight I have a husband and a family. etc. My 26 year old daughter, who is 100lbs overweight asked why do I want to lose weight.?
    What does overweight mean! You can't live life to the fullest!! Due to the weight, I am a diabetic, I have high blood pressure, I have degenerative disc disease, This all started when I turned 36. The things I accepted not being able to do with my children, ride a bike, roller skate, go on rides, dancing with friends, escalates to not being able to have fun when you are older., taking care of grand children, boating, walking, the simple things in life become a chore. A doctor just asked my husband what kind of box he wanted, he might as well order it now if he doesn't lose weight. If you want to live be strong and have sugar free Jello, divert your cravings, I'll support you. Marge
  • mirrinias
    mirrinias Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    I'm 22 and started out with 136 lbs to lose...I now only have 94 lbs left to lose. Feel free to friend me!
  • ncsunshine81
    ncsunshine81 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm 32 and have 100 pounds to lose as well! it can definitely be done though, lets just keep each other encouraged. :-)
  • fpelletier
    fpelletier Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    :/ what happened? I went to accept friendship says account is deactivated....