Restarting. Post baby.

JesGilb
JesGilb Posts: 30
edited November 2023 in Getting Started
I've been on MFP before. I lost 35ish lbs on it 2 years ago. Then I got pregnant. 6 weeks post baby, and I'm ready for my dream body. We're done with babies, so now it's time to get my body and keep it!

This is my old sign in but got rid of the friends because I guess all of them fell off the band Wagon too. I need some motivating friends!!

Replies

• KRB28
    KRB28 Posts: 248 Member
    Welcome back and congrats on the new baby :) My youngest is 7.5 months and I just came back 2 months ago after a 2 year hiatus (oops). But I'm having great success! Feel free to add me if you like :) I always like supporting fellow moms.
  • Naomi0504
    Naomi0504 Posts: 964 Member
    My last baby is 2, but you can add me if you like :-)
  • BethR57
    BethR57 Posts: 6 Member
    I don't have any babies, but feel free to add me for some friendly support :-)
  • Phoenix_Warrior
    Phoenix_Warrior Posts: 1,633 Member
    You can add me :) I just had my second baby May 16th and totally motivated to get in shape!
  • you can also add me I have 2 children one is 6 and one is 16 months. I have one friend on here and she doesn't even use it lol. I could use some awesome motivated people. :)
  • teamstanish
    teamstanish Posts: 274 Member
    You can add me, I started on MFP after my daughter was born, she is now 18 months! Having friends and a support system is a huge part of reaching your goals. Good luck I know you can make your dream body happen!
  • alexh992002
    alexh992002 Posts: 2 Member
    You can add me I'm 6 weeks postpartum and plan to start getting my body back.
This discussion has been closed.