Looking for people who need to lose 50 to 150 pounds

Options

Replies

• rhapasody
    rhapasody Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I am new here, but I would love to join! I need to lose 50lbs. Right now my goal is to get down to 150 so that is 32lbs. (I weigh 182) I used to weight 200lbs, and I got down to 170lbs before. I just can't seem to get past that point. Hopefully this group will keep me motivated!
  • MariAOK
    MariAOK Posts: 38
    Options
    I would like to join too. Have about 50-60lbs to lose.
  • JilloftheDead
    JilloftheDead Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    I'm totally in, would you like me to start the group?
  • ChristinaL80
    ChristinaL80 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am new here and would love to join! I have 60-70 to lose. :-)
  • soneyoujin
    Options
    Count me in as well! Definitely need to lose at least 90 to 100 pounds.
  • Naaer
    Naaer Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, too...I have lost eighteen pounds and need to lose severnty altogether...Celebraing every ten pounds is a GREAT idea...

REaan:smile:
  • StormSparks1994
    StormSparks1994 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I'm in! i need to lose about 60-70 pounds! You're welcome to add me as a friend too!
  • Artaxia
    Artaxia Posts: 185
    Options
    I want to lose, at the least...90 lb. I'm planning on losing about 100 to 120 lb at the very most. Add me as a friend and I'm in!
  • cursiny
    cursiny Posts: 907 Member
    Options
    I am in. Not sure how much exactly I want to lose. Have lost 50 and should lose at least another 75
  • tdavies174
    Options
    I'm in too x 100lbs is my goal loss - anybody feel free to add me as a friend too x
  • Needachange84
    Needachange84 Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    Wanting to lose between 60-90 lbs....
  • ChaunBlessa
    ChaunBlessa Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    count me in! i need to lose 100-120 pounds
  • leelo2003
    leelo2003 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    i need to lose over 200 so count me in have lost 13 so far and think it will be great encouragement to do small goals
  • sjones215
    sjones215 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I would love to join, I have lost 10 so far and have 90 to go
  • OfficiallySexyVal
    OfficiallySexyVal Posts: 492 Member
    Options
    I have lost 100lbs since the start of my journey and I have about 50lbs left that I would like to lose. Anyone is free to add me, just please send me a message in your friend request! Good luck to you all!
  • HiImJayme
    HiImJayme Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I'd love to join, too!
  • Cbiglittle
    Options
    I'm in for sure! Did WW and was so successful and no longer can afford it. Was almost at my goal :( and now need to loose 50lbs!
    Help! I need you all!
  • billc838
    Options
    Count me in. I have lost about 36 lbs since January 2012 and would like to lose 50 - 60 lbs. more.
  • KeonaDeSha
    Options
    I need to loose 50 pounds exactly!!! to help me reach my goal of 130...135 being the max! Count me in!
  • lotsofboobsweat
    lotsofboobsweat Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Count me in! I need to lose 100 pounds, I just started (again) today. I am new to the group thing, could you explain how it works?