Hello Everyone - First Time Fitness Pal

Options
Hello - My name is Danielle. I am from the east end of Long Island. I'm a new Fitness Pal looking for friends to help me stay motivated and reach my fitness goals. I'd love to help you do the same! :happy:

Replies

• faradaysdream
    faradaysdream Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Hey :smile:

I just joined today. I'm still trying to figure out the culture here...different than other forums I've been on....but I'll talk to a fellow noob:laugh: (I'm Stef btw)
  • DanielleLisa222
    DanielleLisa222 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Hi Stef - Welcome ... Pleased to meet you! Yes, me too! Still trying to learn the ropes. I figure the more people I connect with, the easier and quicker it'll be.
  • cazziepola
    Options
    Hiya I'm Caz I'm from the east side of England.
    I'm new to this too.

Defo need some friends to help with motivation :)
  • pal2323
    pal2323 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hi! I have been a member of fitness pal for awhile, but new to the message boards.
    would love to make friends and have support and give on this journey I am starting over again :laugh:
  • DanielleLisa222
    Options
    Let's do this ladies! We CAN do this ...
  • Alex85439
    Options
    Hi my name is Alex! You can call me cat. I just joined today. I just love this web site! And yes, we can do this ladies!
  • FrauHaas2013
    FrauHaas2013 Posts: 615 Member
    Options
    First of all, WELCOME TO YOU ALL!!!! :-D

There is a WEALTH of information here!!! I sould suggest using the SEARCH tool - type in any topic you might have a question on - believe me, somebody else has already brought it up!!! If you see someone you think might be a good MFP friend, send them a request! There are all kinds on here.

Another resource would be to check the GROUPS. There are groups by gender, age, amount to lose, geographic area, height, you name it! You'll be able to find like-minded/typed folks in no time!!!

And most importantly - keep up your log every single day!!!! You'll be able to identify trends and patterns over time that you might want to repeat or tweak depending on your results.
  • DanielleLisa222
    Options
    Thank you FrauHaas! That's really great info for newbies! Way to go on your progress! Definitely planning on logging in everyday!
  • Renegade706
    Options
    Hi Danielle, and everyone else, Good luck on your goals! Feel free to add me , I will be logging my training daily and have an open diary. We got this :)