My T25 Results!!!!!! So exciting :)

Options
Well, I completed week 10 of the Alpha/Beta portion on Friday. Today was my weigh in and measurements. I am down 11lbs and 5+ inches since starting. I took one week of when we went to Disneyland in Sep but made it up when we got home. I am very please with my results and look forward to starting Gamma tomorrow.

Any other T25 lovers out there?

[img]http://i1365.photobucket.com/albums/r754/fighting4fit_jessica/Mobile Uploads/c4aab2c0-aa82-45e5-9509-b974e50d4380_zps77da5a33.jpg[/img]

Replies

• sweet_ally84
    Options
    Good work! Did you add a diet plan too?
  • AnchoredinHimfitness
    Options
    Just Clean eating 90% of the time. Definitely enjoy some cheat meals as well.
    Good work! Did you add a diet plan too?
  • our_ayley
    our_ayley Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Will need to look into T25! Great results :)
  • Tribesmama
    Options
    Great work i love Shaun T's workouts :)
  • Forever99lbs
    Forever99lbs Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Amazing results
  • mariposa224
    mariposa224 Posts: 1,269 Member
    Options
    Nice work! I'm just starting week 5 of alpha today. I can't wait to be done! lol
  • naddi09
    naddi09 Posts: 24
    Options
    Awesome work! I started week 2 of alpha today and can't wait to get to week 10 :)
  • She_Hulk
    She_Hulk Posts: 277
    Options
    Wow, you look gorgeous! It really shows how much effort and hard work you put into it. Congratulations on a job well done! :smile:
  • JenToms80
    JenToms80 Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    Awesome results!
  • ashleymm625
    Options
    exciting!!!
  • Poeticmoe
    Poeticmoe Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    Awesome results! I'm on week 2 of Alpha phase now and totally LOVE T25! :)
  • wjstoj
    wjstoj Posts: 884 Member
    Options
    but...you lost an inch of boob :tongue:

Great job and great results
  • allysonburke2
    allysonburke2 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I also had great results with T25!! Lost 15 pounds! Such an amazing program! Congratulations!
  • kristen2713
    kristen2713 Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    FABULOUS results and a great program!! You look wonderful!
  • mkwongh
    mkwongh Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    amazing!!
  • Gettinfit242
    Gettinfit242 Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    Great job!!! much like me on some of this stuff... i read your profile and i too was at 180ish a couple years ago... busted my butt dieting and doing P90X, got down to 149! then quit smoking and crept back up to about 165.. now im DETERMINED to get where you are!!!
  • AnchoredinHimfitness
    Options
    Thank you all so much :)
  • Fabfitgirl5
    Fabfitgirl5 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    I am on week two 3 of T25. I must say it is hard but worth it. I have not really weighed myself since I started since I NEVER seem to loose weight and I don't want to get discouraged. Don't know if I lost inches or not because I dont really want to take the measurements (for the same reasons as above). I am gonig to wait until the end of the Alpha phase to weigh and measure myself then weigh and measure myself again at the end of the Beta phase. I am hoping for results but based on my history I am not really holding my breath.

Great results, congrats!
  • tlcAK
    tlcAK Posts: 671 Member
    Options
    I just started TODAY! I'm hoping for at least 10 pounds by the end. I'm larger than you but it's great to see the results. I love that its 25 mins! I've done insanity for like 3 weeks, but the time for it was getting hard to accomplish. I know with this I need to do well on my food intake too. Thanks for Sharing!
  • bdwill83
    bdwill83 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Week 4 day 2 here!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!