Vacation eating

Options
My hubby and I are going on a four-day mini-vacation this week. I'll bring fruit and veggies for snacking and breakfast, but we generally eat out once or twice a day when we travel. Friends tell me to simply forget about eating right during trips, we're there to have fun and not be stressed. But I think I have more stress when I know that I've been indulging too much, and then have difficulty getting back on track when I come home. Does anyone have any tips for eating out while travelling?

Replies

• jw_lefebvre
    jw_lefebvre Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    My hubby and I are going on a four-day mini-vacation this week. I'll bring fruit and veggies for snacking and breakfast, but we generally eat out once or twice a day when we travel. Friends tell me to simply forget about eating right during trips, we're there to have fun and not be stressed. But I think I have more stress when I know that I've been indulging too much, and then have difficulty getting back on track when I come home. Does anyone have any tips for eating out while travelling?

you can eat out, just make wise choices. Get chicken/fish, etc. with a side salad or something