What food can't you stop eating once you start?

Options

Replies

• DesDawn24
    DesDawn24 Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    Crackers and hummus, or Mccormick's Dinosours. I used to go into the bulk food store and buy a huge bag of dinosours, thinking it would last me weeks and instead having it last less than an hour. I've learned now that I can't buy more than 4 or 5 pieces at a time, or I'd sit there and inhale them.
  • ash8184
    ash8184 Posts: 701 Member
    Options
  • MrsBingley
    Options
    I haven't had to ban anything, but if I want "junk" food (read: calorie dense and ridiculously tasty) I walk to the store to get it, and I buy only a single serving.

It's hard to binge on a whole cake if you only bought one piece, lol.
  • faradaysdream
    faradaysdream Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    mint girl guide cookies
    homemade hummus
    pizza
    white bread and butter at fancy restaurants...with red wine...I could skip the meal and just eat that lol

I used to have a nutella problem...until I found out what's in it...now I make homemade nutella...and because it's not as sweet, I can control how much I eat.
  • DizzyLinds
    DizzyLinds Posts: 856 Member
    Options
    Chocolate raisins
  • littleburgy
    littleburgy Posts: 570 Member
    Options
    Pringles. The slogan is horribly true- "once you pop you can't stop!"

This.

Someone at work offered me a Pringle and I told her to get those away from me, because they are my crack cocaine.
  • Onederchic
    Onederchic Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Cheetos :ohwell:
  • LabrakaDebra
    LabrakaDebra Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Stupid Reese's Peanut Butter cups. They should be labeled as a controlled substance for me.
  • FitCanuckChick
    FitCanuckChick Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    Celery and Cucumbers (I WISH):smile:
  • MelsAuntie
    MelsAuntie Posts: 2,833 Member
    Options
    I don't even understand this. Three bites of something like chocolate, apple pie, etc., is enough to satisfy any cravings.
  • jonnythan
    jonnythan Posts: 10,161 Member
    Options
    I don't even understand this. Three bites of something like chocolate, apple pie, etc., is enough to satisfy any cravings.

That explains why you were 41 lbs overweight, I guess....?
  • ElizabethFuller
    ElizabethFuller Posts: 352 Member
    Options
    Ben and Jerry's Baked Alaska ice cream - I'm always looking for just one more polar bear! Hummus and pitta bread, a little bit more hummus to finish off the bread, then a little more bread to finish the hummus until it's all gone. Can't keep either of them in the house:smile:
  • lilawolf
    lilawolf Posts: 1,690 Member
    Options
    I haven't cut out anything ever, BUT I know if I am going to have good pizza that I will not stop until I am bordering on stuffed rather than just comfortably full. I won't start unless I have enough cals for plenty of it. Sometimes wine too, especially during social occasions. Other than that, not a whole lot.
  • youngdreamer
    youngdreamer Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Chips & Salsa :sad: :sad: :sad:
  • jamiecarol84
    Options
    Chips and Salsa!!!!
  • ladymm40
    Options
    "fun size" bags of chocolates....reeses, york peppermint patty etc....can't have them around or I can't stop eating them.
    Brownies with frosting....

It is kind of nice to know I'm not the only one who has trouble with stopping at just a serving or two....
  • j0j0ba
    j0j0ba Posts: 66
    Options
    salty nuts (no pun int.)
  • jonnythan
    jonnythan Posts: 10,161 Member
    Options
    Oh!

Reese's Pieces.

I could plow through POUNDS of that stuff.
  • MelsAuntie
    MelsAuntie Posts: 2,833 Member
    Options

That explains why you were 41 lbs overweight, I guess....?

Excuse me? I was NOT 41 lbs. overweight! I've lost 22 lbs. and am pretty content with that.
  • GolfBird1
    Options
    Cheesy puffs in particular Wotsits! I can never buy a multipack as I coud never stop at just the one bag!