15 By Christmas

Options
Hey everyone :)

My name is Sapph (Sapphire) - I'm new on here but not new to losing weight (well, trying to).

I'm in it to win it this time though (yes, I'm not new to this phrase either, but I really really mean it this time. Promise...!) I want to lose 25 pounds by March and I'm mainly on here to look for friends with similar goals so we can keep each other motivated. If you want the same - add me as a friend :)

I'm currently on a mission to lose 15 pounds before Christmas. Is anyone else in? :) If so, I'll get a group going...

Replies

• Renegade706
    Options
    Hi Sapph, Good luck on your goals! Im planning to drop 15-20 lbs before christmas so feel free to add me and hopefully we will help each other reach our goals!
  • walleyebob977
    walleyebob977 Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    I got 29 to go to reach my goal for the year. Sure been struggling but still got 70 days right? Let's all stay after it.
  • stffunny
    stffunny Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I am in! Let me know what to do. Good luck everybody.
  • puckit61
    puckit61 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    I want in! As of last thursday I had 15 more pounds 'til my goal weight! I'm determined to do it by christmas! (Yes, my ticker is a little off because I lost weight, then moving to college caused me to gain a few pounds and I didn't add that in. But I'm back on the calorie counting and my counter will be corrected in about two weeks when I'm back down to where I was originally.)
  • trudijoy
    trudijoy Posts: 1,685 Member
    Options
    GW is 11 lb away and I'd dearly love to have that sorted by xmas!
  • SapphCas
    SapphCas Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Great!! I'll make a group with everyone who is in when I get on a desktop.
    70 days is more than enough if we don't snack! :)
  • thom2369
    thom2369 Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    I just made my own post almost the same as this. But I will join in here with you guys!
  • cedestra
    Options
    9 1/2 weeks away and I'm doing about 1.6 lbs/week? That's just about 15, I think I'm on board!
  • WestCoastWild
    WestCoastWild Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    Im on track to lose 12ish pounds by christmas! Id be happy to join the group anyways :D Maybe those three extra will come off as well, who knows.
  • CassieFindley86
    CassieFindley86 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I would also love to join this group. I have about 15-20 to lose, ideally by christmas as well!
  • moniquec37
    Options
    add me in
  • I'm in! I'm trying to lose 5 by Thanksgiving, but I'm hoping to drop more by then. This could be good motivation.

How does everyone get those weight loss banners?

Debbie
  • candiceh3
    candiceh3 Posts: 379
    Options
    I'm in for 15 by Christmas.