What can't you live without?

Options

Replies

• purplenut
    Options
    I could not live without my Droid phone and the internet
  • DancingDreamer
    Options
    if you asked me this a few months ago i would have said my laptop, but then it died and i lost everything on it. for a few weeks i was COMPLETELY lost and i will admit that when it comes to my novels and art that were on there i AM lost and sometimes its really depressing. But after a few weeks i had this amazing freeing feeling, no longer attached to the hip to it. so i would like to say that as long as i have paper and art supplies and writing pens that i'm good :)

then again if we're going for completely unneeded but somehow totally ingrained in our lives i would say my cellphone....its just a regular cheap cellphone with no internet or apps but it does have unlimited texting and it keeps me connected to my BFF and my mom.
  • GoingToLoseIt
    Options
    I'm going with iPod as well. I might actually cry if I had to drive to and from work without my iPod hooked into my car stereo!
  • cassandra1220
    cassandra1220 Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    My fitness pal and red wine!
  • RoadDog
    RoadDog Posts: 2,946 Member
    Options
    Humor.
  • edorice
    edorice Posts: 4,519 Member
    Options
    My Ipod and Itunes!!!
  • Sauchie
    Sauchie Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    My top 5.)
    1.) my daughter
    2.) Ketchup
    3.) my bed
    4.) my boyfriend ( honey i need money lol)
    5.) my droid.
  • MsElphaba
    MsElphaba Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    Wine! Red, white or blue... must have wine.
  • alucard75
    alucard75 Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    beer .... and it is tough tring to loss wieght while enjoying a few beers here and there
  • JennaM222
    JennaM222 Posts: 1,996 Member
    Options
    My fitness pal and red wine!

same!!
  • brittlynne3579
    brittlynne3579 Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    My car! Nothing better than taking a long drive. No matter what the circumstances. Go drive with the windows up and scream and cry....roll the windows down on a sunny day and just breathe in all that fresh air...or, my favorite, roll those windows down and sing at the top of my lungs (do it at stoplights you get bonus points)!
  • brittlynne3579
    brittlynne3579 Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    Good call on this one, too....I love anyone/anything that can make me smile!
  • ♥jewelchristian♥
    ♥jewelchristian♥ Posts: 3,666 Member
    Options
    My husband. Without him, I would cease to be.

My kitties
    My friends (both here on MFP and my "live" friends)
    Laughter
    Vodka
    Chocolate
  • Maggie1960
    Options
    My laptop, my Ipod, My phone and my family - not necessarily in that order though:bigsmile:
  • oEmmao
    oEmmao Posts: 466 Member
    Options
    Tea
    Books
    MFP
    Internet
    Laughter

:flowerforyou:
  • Behavior_Modification
    Behavior_Modification Posts: 24,482 Member
    Options
    Soap! :bigsmile:
  • swtally80
    swtally80 Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    definately, definately my smart phone....
  • emalay
    emalay Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    I am loving all your answers!! Thanks for sharing everyone! I was thinking about this while running yesterday and knew if I posted it on here I'd get all the great MFP people to respond!!
    By the way I'd like to add red wine to my list....couldn't live without that either!!
  • gnrshelton
    gnrshelton Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    I can't live without MYFITNESSPAL which goes hand and hand with the internet.
  • EmmmyK
    EmmmyK Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    That's a real good one..Itunes...Me too.. Great Idea..I would have said Dark Chocolate..but I haven't had any in over 6 weeks..So i can live with out it.. :)

:happy: